• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

Stasis

I'm eagerly awaiting Skywind. I don't think I can handle dem oldskool graphics. Even Oblivion bothers me now.

I'm such a fussy bitch when it comes to HD.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Yeah if you've never played it before, wait for Skywind. The mechanics are more than sound, but any enjoyment of the graphics as they stand are purely nostalgia driven.

Razorskin

----- ------
I played Morrowind using the overhaul mod, the installer makes it pretty straightforward and better than installing hundreds of mods when it does it for you.

Wealth beyond measure, outlander
Speak freely, outlander
Speak quickly, outlander, I haven't much time
Speak freely, outlander
Speak freely, outlander

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
Is it weird that I don't really want to play Destiny anymore? Because I love it, I kinda want to experience the game for the first time when its complete and in my hands on 9/9.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
The Pittsburgh Penguins GM Jim Rutherford asked defenseman Kris Letang to submit a 15-team list of trade destinations last month.

While that is not news in and of itself, Letang told TVA Sports that the Canadiens are on his shortlist of acceptable trade destinations.
I wasn't aware that this had happened. I wouldn't be willing to give up whatever Pittsburgh would want for him anyways.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Woo! Wings to show off the first details of their new arena tomorrow. Hopefully we get some artists renderings and early 3D prototypes.

Calamari41

41 > 38
I played Morrowind using the overhaul mod, the installer makes it pretty straightforward and better than installing hundreds of mods when it does it for you.

I just did this and wow, I am blown away. It looks better than Oblivion. The only problem is it gets way too dark at night, but I'll take the tradeoff.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
WTF at Tanner Glass being worth half a mil more than Stempniak. :D

So I guess right now it's looking like...

Kreider-Stepan-Nash
Hagelin-Brassard-St.Louis
Zuccarello-Lombardi/Miller/Lindberg-Stempniak
Glass-D.Moore-Mueller

McDonagh-Girardi
Staal-Boyle
J.Moore-Klein

Lundqvist
Talbot

Third line is still a huge question mark.

Kreider-Stepan-Nash
Glass-D.Moore-Mueller

McDonagh-Girardi
Staal-Boyle
J.Moore-Klein

Lundqvist
Talbot

I forgot St-Louis was there.

Kreider-Stepan-Nash
Glass-D.Moore-Mueller

McDonagh-Girardi
Staal-Boyle
J.Moore-Klein

Lundqvist
Talbot

Pretty sure Mueller is gonna be in Hartford this season. And as long as JT Miller is still here (not traded) they are gonna give him every opportunity to claim that 3rd line C. Also not sure why you'd break up Zucc-Brass.

allaptopsmashnyspf.gif

For future reference

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Pretty sure Mueller is gonna be in Hartford this season. And as long as JT Miller is still here (not traded) they are gonna give him every opportunity to claim that 3rd line C. Also not sure why you'd break up Zucc-Brass.

Brass is easily the number 2 center behind Stepan, and none of Lombardi, Miller, Lindberg, or whoever seem like they're going to take that mantle from him. So then you're faced with either keeping Brass and Zucc together and dumping MSL to the third line with mystery center, or you split them up and let Brassard center MSL and Hagelin. The latter seems far more logical, at least to start. And I don't think it makes much sense to have both Zucc and MSL on the same line.

Brass is easily the number 2 center behind Stepan, and none of Lombardi, Miller, Lindberg, or whoever seem like they're going to take that mantle from him. So then you're faced with either keeping Brass and Zucc together and dumping MSL to the third line with mystery center, or you split them up and let Brassard center MSL and Hagelin. The latter seems far more logical, at least to start. And I don't think it makes much sense to have both Zucc and MSL on the same line.

Zucc can play both wings. MSL played with 2 rookies in Tampa before coming to the Rangers. Hags-Miller-MSL.

Cake Boss

Banned
Havent played on my PS3 in years...completely forgot about this Installing bullshit, fuck me its basically downloading all over again. Fix yor shit Sony.

Foil= any convo I have with my roommate. Not joking we were talking about paint the other day and somehow the convo turned into this: The government wants to control the water supply because water has memories. During the cleaning process they filter out the memories of when the US was a better place so we don't absorbed them because if we did we would revolt.

Foil= any convo I have with my roommate. Not joking we were talking about paint the other day and somehow the convo turned into this: The government wants to control the water supply because water has memories. During the cleaning process they filter out the memories of when the US was a better place so we don't absorbed them because if we did we would revolt.

I have a friend like that. Posts on Facebook about the new world order and the illuminati. Except he's dead serious

Heretic

I have a friend like that. Posts on Facebook about the new world order and the illuminati. Except he's dead serious

It's not that hard to believe considering how fucked up our government is. We used to think there was absolutely NO WAY the government could be tracking EVERY. SINGLE. phone call.

I think it's bogus but I no longer call them crazies.

Calamari41

41 > 38

Word Crimes is amazing

Al has knocked another album out of the park. The man is unstoppable.

And he even had Dastardly as the guest writer for the second half of Foil:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-0TEJMJOhk

Prove him wrong empirically. Yeah, didn't think so. Keep drinking that fluoride, sheeple.

It's not that hard to believe considering how fucked up our government is. We used to think there was absolutely NO WAY the government could be tracking EVERY. SINGLE. phone call.

I think it's bogus but I no longer call them crazies.

Fluoride in our water to control us. School shootings are government planned to slowly take away our 2nd amendment rights. I'd block him but it's amusing now. Can't wait til 2 years from now when Obama is out and I can ask how come we still have guns and we're not in FEMA camps.

Coworker was talking the other day about how the government tries to control the population by making us sick. People 'back in the day' used to live so much longer. When I came around to say people are actually living much longer she said of course I'd believe 'statistics' and 'scientists' (I usually use evidence from studies as my arguments)

So I just walked away. No convincing her sometimes. She also thinks government should print money and give it away to people who need it. When I mention why that's a terrible idea she doesn't want to listen to my economics lesson. She also thinks the moon landing was faked. Asks how could we really know we landed there.

So one side thinks I'm a liberal who sticks up for Obama when I think the government didn't have a band in delivering youth to our borders. Another side thinks I'm a crazy conservative for acknowledging that you can't just print money

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Fluoride in our water to control us. School shootings are government planned to slowly take away our 2nd amendment rights. I'd block him but it's amusing now. Can't wait til 2 years from now when Obama is out and I can ask how come we still have guns and we're not in FEMA camps.

Coworker was talking the other day about how the government tries to control the population by making us sick. People 'back in the day' used to live so much longer. When I came around to say people are actually living much longer she said of course I'd believe 'statistics' and 'scientists' (I usually use evidence from studies as my arguments)

So I just walked away. No convincing her sometimes. She also thinks government should print money and give it away to people who need it. When I mention why that's a terrible idea she doesn't want to listen to my economics lesson. She also thinks the moon landing was faked. Asks how could we really know we landed there.

So one side thinks I'm a liberal who sticks up for Obama when I think the government didn't have a band in delivering youth to our borders. Another side thinks I'm a crazy conservative for acknowledging that you can't just print money
I've heard of crazy sex before but never conspiracy sex before...no wonder Mulder and Scully got it on so hard!

Heretic

You're just a commie.

Top Bottom