• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

TUSR

Banned
Dallasx don't kill me but what does your user name mean?

sick.gif

Socreges

Banned
It'll be this way until major construction is done on all of the highways. Which means...forever.

How was Stone/the rest of your stay in SD?
I'll return to LA once construction is done then

San Fran was also completely under construction.

San Diego was sweet. Wish we could have spent more time at the beaches, but the Stone Bistro was fantastic. Our best dinner out so far for sure. Also dropped by your suggested BevMo and jizzed my pants multiple times at the selection.

And Big Sur... nuff said.

Today was Napa which was fun. And amazingly pretentious. Hints of pencil shavings and notes of gun powder. Lofuckingl

I'm tempted to do a full writeup of our trip. Been mostly uneventful (no crazy drunken stories), but has given to some funny and interesting thoughts about the cities and America generally. Experiencing the West coast so quickly gives you a false sense of presence, if that makes any sense, but provides that abstract perspective where comparisons are really easily made. There's no acclimatising to a place so it's like we're floating above each city and observing its idiosyncracies, both good and bad.

Calamari41

41 > 38
i'm feeling a little depressed today... I lost something near and dear to me. Helped with the ladies but I felt it was time to say goodbye.

Goodbye, frenum piercing :'( thanks for bringing in the ladies...

***runs off crying***

Hey guys, don't Google "frenum."

Did I do something again? Like if I am doing something wrong just tell me.

Look, new guy. From my experience, if you want to skip the hazing process, as far as I can tell what you need to do is come in here and go absolutely HAM on the Kings and Kings fans without even stopping to breathe for two solid months. It's worth a try. I can't stand to watch you act like an abused puppy. I'm just looking out for you breh.

Today was Napa which was fun. And amazingly pretentious. Hints of pencil shavings and notes of gun powder. Lofuckingl

Ahh, Napa. My most common phrase any time I go there (muttered to myself to avoid being stabbed with a corkscrew) is "yeah ok bro."

Of course there's fucking Holocaust Truthers on GAF.

Of course there is.

Still waiting for evidence that it happened.

My friend on Facebook keeps sharing posts from a page called "Anime profile pics are for losers" and all I can think about is how TUSR could probably beat him up

The Simpsons is the best anime by far

Calamari41

41 > 38
Every time I play a game on my Vita, I am distracted by how small the screen seems and how tiny and hard to use the buttons (especially shoulder buttons) and d-pad are. Which seems crazy because I'm pretty sure the 3DS XL has a smaller screen, and I never think twice about that. I guess Nintendo just knows how to design games around the smaller screen better than other developers or something.

Samyy

Have the Sault Ste. Marie Greyhounds been any good recently?

Back to BE A GM mode until you become as good as him, GO!

Won their division and made it to the semi's this year but lost to Connor Brown (and McDavid :p)

Samyy right now:

UnlawfulWillingAntbear.gif

Nonis is so gone, he must be shitting his pants right now.

Essentially, it definitely means Carlyle won't last unless he radically changes his style.
I didn't think I'd get to use your gif so soon :D and its in a positive way!

yyzjohn

Banned
Samyy right now:

UnlawfulWillingAntbear.gif

Nonis is so gone, he must be shitting his pants right now.

This is literally the most positive thing that Shanahan has done so far. Need fresh blood in there. Hopefully this new guy has an impact on who they get on their lineup and the style of play going forward. Can't be any worse than the dinosaurs of Loiselle/Poulin. Nonis is on short leash for sure.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Happy for Leafs-Gaf, not happy that this should mark the beginning of a turn around for the Leafs.

@DonCherryParody said:
TRONNA LEAFS JUST HIRED SOME FOURTEEN YEAR OLD NERD TA BE THEIR ASSISTANT GM NO WONDER THEY NEVER WIN NOTHIN AT LEAST HES AN ONTARIO BOY!!!
:lol :lol

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
I'm not a big fan of anyone who is an advocate for garbage stats

But it's an improvement over loiselle and poulin either way

Top Bottom