• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

How effective are work Internet filters anyway when everyone has a smartphone with a data plan? It does look pretty obvious if you're hunched over looking at your phone though.

zroid

Banned
How did that conversation go?

Sorry for late response, missed your post. A lot of it was appealing to his audience that eSports is becoming a pretty big deal. And he expects it to just get bigger.

He's actually doing another gaming segment today, this time they got a Dota 2 commentator on the phone, and for the last 15 minutes or so they've been talking about the growth of eSports over the last 10-15 years.

I'm obviously into video games and sports, but not eSports so much, so it's a fascinating discussion for me.

Heretic

Going into a date knowing you'll be someone's rebound, y/n Heretic?

She IS pretty hot.

... That's all that matters right?
Just be respectful. Let her know that you truly care. The thing with girls is if you don't tell them all the time they'll forget. If your lucky you'll be rewarded with a smile. That's when you go in for the kill and write her a poem.
She'll be yours in no time!

TUSR

Banned
Just be respectful. Let her know that you truly care. The thing with girls is if you don't tell them all the time they'll forget. If your lucky you'll be rewarded with a smile. That's when you go in for the kill and write her a poem.
She'll be yours in no time!

o wow

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Eller signs for 4 years, no cash announced yet. I like the term anyways.

Edit : 3.5 M AAV.

Interesting, could be a home run if he can finally take that next step and remain consistent.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
dont dip your pen in company ink

Don't worry, I'm not........yet.

You know when you can see danger coming from a mile away and there's really nothing you can do about it but just throw your hands in the air and say, "welp, fuck it?" It's pretty much that. We'll see how it plays out. :D

Don't worry, I'm not........yet.

You know when you can see danger coming from a mile away and there's really nothing you can do about it but just throw your hands in the air and say, "welp, fuck it?" It's pretty much that. We'll see how it plays out. :D

I think you just described the management strategy of the Rangers

Cake Boss

Banned
Lol that Kyle Turris #1 Center contract is looking mighty fine right now.

3.5M for a 24 year old kid that hit 26 goals and is our best forward in all facet of the game.

BtVSCv1CQAAa-gk.jpg

hehehe

Lol that Kyle Turris #1 Center contract is looking mighty fine right now.

3.5M for a 24 year old kid that hit 26 goals and is our best forward in all facet of the game.

I wonder if he fired his agent yet.

It will be lots of fun when his contract expires, maybe he'll want to be compensated for past years like you know who.

Quick

Banned
Not sure. The account I'm looking at has tweeted a bunch of stuff recently. My favorite though is him saying he's gonna bring a defamation suit against some guy on twitter.

I missed the two letter Ys. Found the right account.

The one I checked was probably an old one.

Red_Man

What's great about it? Not necessarily an objection, more curious.
It's a bit pricey in the first year or two, but if he can gain the consistency in the regular season that he does in the playoffs, he'll be underpaid those last 2 seasons. I think he can get there, and apparently so does Bergevin.

Pretty good meltdown going on with that guy right now on twitter as well
Bunch of Habs fans going after him for that Eller tweet, I just wish there was a way to suspend his account, or people just ignored him all together.

TUSR

Banned
It's a bit pricey in the first year or two, but if he can gain the consistency in the regular season that he does in the playoffs, he'll be underpaid those last 2 seasons. I think he can get there, and apparently so does Bergevin.

Yeah but the Habs are not hurting for money and the cap hit is no different if the payment shifted around.

Red_Man

Yeah but the Habs are not hurting for money and the cap hit is no different if the payment shifted around.
For the Habs, but the contract is moveable if necessary for whatever reason or if Bergevin deems him the odd man out from our group of centers. He just needs to find his consistency.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Eller signs for 4 years, no cash announced yet. I like the term anyways.

Edit : 3.5 M AAV.

Interesting, could be a home run if he can finally take that next step and remain consistent.

I need to hear from cube before I make a decision on this contract.

I go to Red to hear how great the Habs are, I need to hear from Cube about how shitty they are then I pick somewhere in the middle for the real truth.

Top Bottom