• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT2| - Dan Cleary

Acid08

Banned
Draft Order:

1) Is it October Yet
2) Under My Tortorella
3) Crosby's Waifu
4) Minnesota Nice
5) Cruisin' With Hea-
6) Swiss Canucks
7) Denver Joe Sakics
8) Philips for Captain
9) The White Way
10) Leafs Gonna Leaf
11) Pilly Eisbaren
12) Sad Joe Thortons
13) A Serious Team
14) Vinny's Bad Back
15) West Toronto Eagles
16) Pupils of the Phil
Fucking garbage

Samyy

If everyone could quote that and put in their GAF name beside their team name so we know who everyone is, that would be great.

Draft Order:

1) Is it October Yet
2) Under My Tortorella
3) Crosby's Waifu
4) Minnesota Nice
5) Cruisin' With Hea-
6) Swiss Canucks
7) Denver Joe Sakics
8) Philips for Captain
9) The White Way
10) Leafs Gonna Leaf
11) Pilly Eisbaren
12) Sad Joe Thortons
13) A Serious Team
14) Vinny's Bad Back
15) West Toronto Eagles
16) Pupils of the Phil -Samyy

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Draft Order:

1) Is it October Yet
2) Under My Tortorella
3) Crosby's Waifu
4) Minnesota Nice
5) Cruisin' With Hea-
6) Swiss Canucks - Smelly
7) Denver Joe Sakics
8) Philips for Captain
9) The White Way
10) Leafs Gonna Leaf
11) Pilly Eisbaren
12) Sad Joe Thortons
13) A Serious Team
14) Vinny's Bad Back
15) West Toronto Eagles
16) Pupils of the Phil

6th pick? I'm okay with that.

It's a snake draft, right?

Draft Order:

1) Is it October Yet
2) Under My Tortorella
3) Crosby's Waifu
4) Minnesota Nice - FUBAR McDangles
5) Cruisin' With Hea-
6) Swiss Canucks - Smiley90
7) Denver Joe Sakics
8) Philips for Captain
9) The White Way
10) Leafs Gonna Leaf
11) Pilly Eisbaren
12) Sad Joe Thortons
13) A Serious Team
14) Vinny's Bad Back
15) West Toronto Eagles
16) Pupils of the Phil - Samyy

andre1xdjz7.gif

zroid

Banned
I was watching Japanese Smash Bros 3DS streams for 6 hours straight + 4 hours before I went to sleep last night and what am I doing with my life

Silexx

Draft Order:

1) Is it October Yet
2) Under My Tortorella
3) Crosby's Waifu
4) Minnesota Nice
5) Cruisin' With Hea-
6) Swiss Canucks
7) Denver Joe Sakics
8) Philips for Captain - Silexx
9) The White Way
10) Leafs Gonna Leaf
11) Pilly Eisbaren
12) Sad Joe Thortons
13) A Serious Team
14) Vinny's Bad Back
15) West Toronto Eagles
16) Pupils of the Phil

Right in the middle? Could be good or bad.

Going to go a little off-topic here but...

I'm not one to post personal stuff too much but I found out this morning that one of my cousins who is 4 years younger than me (20), died in a single traffic crash and alcohol was a factor. We weren't really too close but she didn't live that far away and I had actually seen her for the first time in about a year or two just last week. It's just strange that one day someone you know could be there, and the next they are gone. So I guess a quick be safe and don't drink and drive message is in order, because you not only can hurt yourself and others physically, it also takes a toll on families as a whole.

Quick

Banned
Sorry for your loss, Crazed.

Knowing you'll never see someone again, despite familiarity, is tough. Drinking and driving is a terrible thing.

aidan

Hugo Award Winning Author and Editor

I'm not one to post personal stuff too much but I found out this morning that one of my cousins who is 4 years younger than me (20), died in a single traffic crash and alcohol was a factor. We weren't really too close but she didn't live that far away and I had actually seen her for the first time in about a year or two just last week. It's just strange that one day someone you know could be there, and the next they are gone. So I guess a quick be safe and don't drink and drive message is in order, because you not only can hurt yourself and others physically, it also takes a toll on families as a whole.

Best wishes to you and your family, Crazed. :)

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Unlocks at level 5, it's called Crucible.

Thanks.

Sorry to hear man.

Also, wear your sealbelt, I know you hear it a million times growing up, but it really does make a huge difference in a crash. My brother got extremely lucky.

Draft Order:
1) Is it October Yet
2) Under My Tortorella
3) Crosby's Waifu
5) Cruisin' With Hea- Cake Boss
7) Denver Joe Sakics - 19 & 21
8) Philips for Captain
9) The White Way - Fata1moose
10) Leafs Gonna Leaf
11) Pilly Eisbaren
12) Sad Joe Thortons
13) A Serious Team
14) Vinny's Bad Back
15) West Toronto Eagles

I don't like the middle, but it could be worse.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
the scientist in me is cringing so fucking hard at that 2-data point graph. just why. WHY.

Giantbomb gave NHL 15 a 2/5. Their reviews remain great.

Sucks about Abstruse Moose, glad he made it out alright though, along with his dogs.

Silexx

Draft Order:

Draft Order:
1) Is it October Yet
2) Under My Tortorella
3) Crosby's Waifu
5) Cruisin' With Hea- Cake Boss
7) Denver Joe Sakics - 19 & 21
8) Philips for Captain - Silexx
9) The White Way - Fata1moose
10) Leafs Gonna Leaf
11) Pilly Eisbaren
12) Sad Joe Thortons
13) A Serious Team
14) Vinny's Bad Back
15) West Toronto Eagles

Re-post because I originally posted quickly from my phone without adding the rest of the names on the list.

Also, wear your sealbelt, I know you hear it a million times growing up, but it really does make a huge difference in a crash. My brother got extremely lucky.

She was driving an old car with the automatic shoulder strap attached to the door frame, so she had that one but not the lap belt.

Thanks for the wishes guys, it's more hard on the family than anything else now, despite how young she was, she also had a baby about a year ago too, so now something needs to be done with that.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
I can't believe they called it 'spin o rama'.

You tend to hang back a bit and play it safe, which is fine, but you can also switch to a sniper rifle if you're going to do that.

I also don't recall you using grenades (they recharge ya know).

Just be more aggressive and keep an eye on your shield; if it's low then fall back and let it recover...UNLIKE TUSR WHO STANDS THERE AND TAKES IT LIKE THE BULLET SPONGE HE IS! >: (

Well, I didn't have a sniper rifle then and I didn't have grenades at first. I also tend to get a bit panicked.

I think I'm doing a bit better now. I have somewhat decent armour.

Sorry to hear this. :(

aidan

Hugo Award Winning Author and Editor
Cole Cassells and Jared McCann will miss the Young Stars tourney due to mono. Why they gotta be kissing each other? Romance and hockey don't mix, kids!

ShaneB

=*(

Sorry for your loss. It's definitely something I think about a lot, how it can all end so suddenly. =(

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Draft Order:

1) Is it October Yet
2) Under My Tortorella
3) Crosby's Waifu
4) Minnesota Nice
5) Cruisin' With Hea-
6) Swiss Canucks
7) Denver Joe Sakics
8) Philips for Captain
9) The White Way
10) Leafs Gonna Leaf
11) Pilly Eisbaren
12) Sad Joe Thortons
13) A Serious Team
14) Vinny's Bad Back
15) West Toronto Eagles
16) Pupils of the Phil

I'm 10...MOTHER FUCK!

She was driving an old car with the automatic shoulder strap attached to the door frame, so she had that one but not the lap belt.

Thanks for the wishes guys, it's more hard on the family than anything else now, despite how young she was, she also had a baby about a year ago too, so now something needs to be done with that.

Damn... :/

Top Bottom