• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT2| - Dan Cleary

TUSR

Banned
TUSR IS SHE OVER 18?

09b8db0bee6223870faf94b1388c6e39.png

shes a transfer student so prob not

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Oh sweet, NHLN is showing the MSG feed of the NYR-CHI game from the other night. I was only able to originally watch a stream of the Chicago broadcast, so it'll be nice to re watch a little bit of this with Sam calling it.

On a plane back to the city tomorrow, just in time to get down to the Garden for the game tomorrow.

Socreges

Banned
Thanks for the pic, Smelly. Will give me a good starting point / frame of reference

That team name is just hilarious. :lol Cruising with Hea - sorry I was interrupted mid-sentence because my drunk designated driver just totaled his fancy sports car and may have fatally injured me.
Lol! or how about The Multiple Scoreosis with Harding on your LTIR list!!

I think I have reached that point where you realize the only thing you have left to do in Destiny is farm for materials, kinda boring now. They were right that the game changes after level 20, it goes from doing story missions, to replaying those story missions over and over again on a higher difficulty and trying to farm for materials to upgrade weapons/armor which you may waste since you might get something better down the road thus needing to farm again for more materials.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I've come to the realization that Diablo 3 is more fun than Destiny, and have begun a new character because of it.

Red_Man

Diablo 3 is amazing. What platform are you on?
X1. I was playing a Crusader when I first got the game, and stopped playing once Destiny came around, but I'm back in it with a new Wizard character. Hard to go back to Destiny right now, even with how much I was enjoying it.

Diablo 3 annoys the piss out of me when playing with 3 other people. Play for 5 minutes, upgrade everyone's armor for 3 minutes. Repeat.

Yeah, I've actually never played with another human being. Sounds terrible.

X1. I was playing a Crusader when I first got the game, and stopped playing once Destiny came around, but I'm back in it with a new Wizard character. Hard to go back to Destiny right now, even with how much I was enjoying it.

Awesome, I think we're friends on X1. Finally someone other than Zedge will get my gifts.

Alucard

Banned
Yeah, I've actually never played with another human being. Sounds terrible.

Awesome, I think we're friends on X1. Finally someone other than Zedge will get my gifts.

I might like Diablo 3 more as a single player experience, but my multi-player experience with it was atrocious in terms of time management with the game. Uuuuugh.

But yeah, the last "new" system I have it the Wii, and before that it's a PS2, so I'm not exactly keeping up with gaming anyway. Have missed two generations of Sony and Microsoft systems...and barely care that I have.

Wii, DS, 3DS, and PS2 for me is cool.

Legitx27. I'm not on much lately, but I'll add you when I can.

I have a nine month old. Even if I am on It's probably running in the background.

I might like Diablo 3 more as a single player experience, but my multi-player experience with it was atrocious in terms of time management with the game. Uuuuugh.

But yeah, the last "new" system I have it the Wii, and before that it's a PS2, so I'm not exactly keeping up with gaming anyway. Have missed two generations of Sony and Microsoft systems...and barely care that I have.

Wii, DS, 3DS, and PS2 for me is cool.

They really did a lot to make it just fun to play with a controller. I don't think I'd go back to playing it on PC now.

And you should really splurge on a new console, or if your frugal now is the perfect time to get a 360 and tear through the back catalog.

Took long enough, 1 year 1.4 mill each. Stopgap until they get more cap space next year.

There's still gonna be another move, because we have way too many D right now

and also:

Amalie Benjamin ‏@AmalieBenjamin 8m
Bruins RFAs next summer: Krug, Smith, Hamilton, Caron, Florek, Svedberg. UFAs: Boychuk, McQuaid, Bartkowski, Soderberg, Campbell, Paille.

D:

Red_Man

Another analytics guy hired by a NHL team. I really should have paid more attention in my stats classes.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I HATE my goalies, and I may have messed up the D a bit, but...

Here's the Tank for McDavid team for Leafs Gonna Leaf

Tyler Seguin Dal - C,RW (1st line C)
Taylor Hall Edm - C,LW (Top LW in points in the league)
Alexander Steen StL - C,LW (Had good season til injury)
David Perron Edm - LW,RW (Surprisingly good stats)
Marian Gaborik LA - RW (Might be a mistake; hope he does well)
Patric Hornqvist Pit - RW (Should be on Crosby's line)
Shea Weber Nsh - D (I like this pick; no brainer)
Dan Boyle NYR - D (Panicked)
Marc-Edouard Vlasic SJ - D (I think he should have a bigger role)
Andy Greene NJ - D (Sleeper pick)
Joe Thornton SJ - C (Piss off Acid pick ;D )
Tomas Tatar Det - LW (Fucking Dan Cleary)
Matthew Carle TB - D (Bottom of the barrel)
Niklas Hjalmarsson Chi - D (Hoping some assists go his way from a strong team)
Craig Anderson Ott - G (Wanted Halak...Fuck you whoever took Halak)
Ben Scrivens Edm - G (Maybe should have taken Pavelec)

Red_Man

Curious as to the depth of the Habs analytics department, and if they've made any recent hires. Hard to imagine them seeing what the Leafs have done and to not respond to that.

I think everyone screwed up pretty bad. My last couple of D is bad and my starting goalie is good but I have no backup. The rest I feel ok about.

Tatar is gong to have a beast of a season, I can feel it. Or Cleary will somehow injure him.

Curufinwe

Worth keeping in mind for this season as the saltiness levels are bound to rise.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=132135527&postcount=1292

It is unacceptable to hunt down poster's accounts in different places and drag them into GAF to be used as an attack. Detective GAF at your own risk, knowing that the line between it and just flat out harassment is thin.

If you have an issue with a poster, you contact a mod, rather than take it into your own hands to hunt down details of their wider life and publicize them.

If you have an issue with moderation, feel free to PM a moderator or send an email to support@neogaf.com.

Top Bottom