• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT| With the first pick the LA Kings are proud to select...

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I managed to clog the drain shaving today. So that's a thing.

I buzz it off first into an empty sink, gather the hair, throw it in the garbage, then shave the stubble. Actually for the last year or so I've stopped shaving, I just buzz it down to stubble every couple days depending on how lazy I am.

I'm almost done FFX HD. I feel like I missed out on this game when it first came out. A very very soild FF game.

I'm starting FFX-2 now.. Is this Charlie's Angels meets Final Fantasy? Lol wat

Avalanche has big interest in Czech Republic center Pavel Zacha, the draft-eligible player says
big interest in Czech Republic center Pavel Zacha, the draft-eligible
in Czech Republic center Pavel Zacha, the
Republic center Pavel
center
u1hcvj3.gif

http://blogs.denverpost.com/avs/201...l-zacha-the-draft-eligible-player-says/21456/

Curufinwe

I buzz it off first into an empty sink, gather the hair, throw it in the garbage, then shave the stubble. Actually for the last year or so I've stopped shaving, I just buzz it down to stubble every couple days depending on how lazy I am.

I also buzz down to stubble, but only once a week so I put down enough paper towels to cover the whole sink.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone have the NHLGAF ID list handy?

Gonna go through my friends list and delete all the randoms, and make sure I've got all of you guys added for some Splatoon action soon.

Yawnier

Banned
You CBJ fans are just going to gonna love Clarkson.

He is like a giant black hole, that sucks the life, offense, and chemistry out of his linemates that are near him on the ice. That is not considering the times he takes a stupid penalty when your team has the momentum, or falls down on the ice (he falls down more often than Darcy Tucker) and loses the puck or ruins whatever play was going on in the o-zone. From what I've heard, the blue jackets had a very good third line before the Clarkson trade so if you do put him on your 3rd line then brace yourselves.

The upside is that he will chip with an occasional goal, and he isn't a bad guy off the ice either. His play along the boards also isn't horrid, but when he does get the puck after a battle along the boards he'll either fall down or give the puck up to the other team.

Chatter around the league favors the Bruins retaining Claude Julien. However, management will keep Julien under watch.

If things go sideways early next season, Julien will be out. Bruce Cassidy and Mike Milbury will be considered as replacements.

Lol

zroid

Banned
holy shit $10000 fine for a CHL player? wtf???

fucking NHL players don't get fined that much

edit: misheard, CHL coach. still..

Top Bottom