• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT| With the first pick the LA Kings are proud to select...

Something hrtc just retweeted:

An end of an era. 22 year old scoreboard is retiring. Datronics will begin project measuring 20'x30'. Will be 4x size

CGTzrw1UIAAs9rl.jpg

Offseason changes are happening already.

How many other NHL arenas still have those old "giant alarm clock" style numbers?

I know Joe Louis Arena in Detroit still does, but that's Detroit.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Oh shit you guys. Next year has to be the year we win, otherwise we're fucked.

Contract season.

Next year is pretty much it for us, too. I think that's about where our Cup window ends.

Hank's already going to be 34 next year. We can't let this remain the ultimate summary of his career:
VerifiableWildAfricanharrierhawk.gif

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Welcome back to Overanalysing That One Shift That Leafs Player Took In 01/17/15.

Here's some stats on some rookies that statistically we may or may not draft. And here's some stats on those stats. Want graphs? We got those too. Wanna know what someone said on Leafs Lunch? You bet your bazookas we've got the stats on what that guy said.

You see upset, wanna talk about it?

I'll treat ya to a nice dinner.

Pikma

Banned
No no no, what the Ducks need is Lehtonen, such a magnificent goalie.

Fuck won't be able to play Splatoon today, too much fucking homework

Quick

Banned
You guys need to upgrade from Andersen to Anderson playoff monster.

Just give us Etem and we good homies.

No no no, what the Ducks need is Lehtonen, such a magnificent goalie.

Fuck won't be able to play Splatoon today, too much fucking homework

Uh what. Hiller 2.0 is what the Ducks need.

We... Can give you Torkarski

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT| IT'S A GOALIE FIRE...SALE!

giphy.gif

Pretty cool when a storm rolls in in Witcher 3. The recent X1 patch has been good too, just need to fix the menus now.

I haven't experienced extreme weather in the game yet. Though, I'm probably not that deep into it yet, nor have I explored much.

U18 USHL Shot/Game Leaders over the past 10 years:

04-05: Chad Rau
05-06: Kyle Okposo
06-07: Max Pacioretty
07-08: Jimmy Hayes
08-09: Stanislav Galiev (-1 Year)
09-10: Brandon Saad (-1 Year)
10-11: Rocco Grimaldi
11-12: Anthony Greco
12-13: Michael McCarron
13-14: Dylan Larkin
14-15: Kyle Connor

Good pedigree if they're drafted early.

Patches and McCarron? decent. I hope McCarron is on the team for Next Season.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Really thought the Ducks were going all the way this year, at least the Rangers are out. Makes me laugh after what they have up for Yandle.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT| IT'S A GOALIE FIRE...SALE!

giphy.gif

I haven't experienced extreme weather in the game yet. Though, I'm probably not that deep into it yet, nor have I explored much.
I'm not really sure why, but this gif being used in the context of a sports discussion will always be fucking hilarious to me. Probably because I love Tobias.

18. Another one with no confirmation: that contract talks are underway with Washington and restricted free agent Braden Holtby. He’s their top priority. GM Brian MacLellan and agent David Kaye did not return messages, but another source described opening conversations as optimistic. Holtby is two seasons from being unrestricted, but the belief is the Capitals are more than willing to buy into those years.

19. In his season-ending media conference, MacLellan said he was looking to add a top-six winger. Word is out, though: Don’t even ask about Andre Burakovsky and Evgeny Kuznetsov.

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/30-thoughts-no-last-stand-for-blackhawks/

WOO

Top Bottom