• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT| With the first pick the LA Kings are proud to select...

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
This is on my must-see this year. I'll eventually see it.
Try to see it sooner than later, it's definitely worth your time and something I think you in particular would really enjoy.

Reloaded the page to see your post after I was just going to post the same thing.

Incredible movie.
*thumbs up*

I've been pretty down on movies lately, but this really did it for me.

ShaneB

*thumbs up*

I've been pretty down on movies lately, but this really did it for me.

Always a good movie to see! I'll check out Mad Max next weekend I think.

If I wasn't all queued up to start reading Nemesis Games on tuesday I'd probably be in the mood for sci-fi AI reading. Always can be thought provoking stuff.

Glad the game is going to OT, should be fun. RJ and Sam are great together on the CHL calls.

Red_Man

The amount of love McCarron has been getting through this Memorial Cup is really surprising and awesome to see.

Quick

Banned
Try to see it sooner than later, it's definitely worth your time and something I think you in particular would really enjoy.

I'll make a point to see it soon, then. I'm always up for these types of movies.

And speaking of The Witcher 3, I'll blame the unreadable text as the reason why I couldn't get into Gwent. Trying to read the small text for long and complicated instructions is just dumb. This is also probably why I just can't get into potions brewing or crafting.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
The amount of love McCarron has been getting through this Memorial Cup is really surprising and awesome to see.

I've been pretty impressed with his defensive play, I didn't get to see him play much before. His skating is way better than his draft year too, more stable.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I went in blind to see Ex Machina like 2 weeks ago too (as in, we literally heard about it for the first time when we were standing in front of the theatre picking a movie) and it was great

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Sounds like it should be called Witcher 3:Bug Hunt from what I read.

I think I'll wait.

I've encountered exactly one bug, where an NPC isn't where he's supposed to be... for which there'll hopefully be a bug too. The only other bug I'm aware of is that people atm aren't getting any exp for quests they are at least 6 level above for, which is a minimal issue since at that point you're overlevelled anyway, and there's so much else to do until the hotfix comes in tomorrow's patch.

Red_Man

You mean every open world game ever? It's hasn't been any more offensive than Elder Scorlls, GTA, etc...
He has a point, from my first play through the stuttering is bad enough to make me not want to play, at least on the Xbone. I don't know if it's better on the PS4, but the stuttering, combined with the floating through objects is pretty bad for such a hyped up AAA title.

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
The first area is fine and up to novigrad on ps4 but after that the longer you play the worse the lag/pop-in gets in certain areas. Tons of treasure hunts are bugged too. Triss/Dandelion bugged out for me near the end of the game. Still a decent game though.

He has a point, from my first play through the stuttering is bad enough to make me not want to play, at least on the Xbone. I don't know if it's better on the PS4, but the stuttering, combined with the floating through objects is pretty bad for such a hyped up AAA title.

I'm playing on the PC, I didn't really consider stuttering as a "bug" though, that's performance issues.

The Leafs need Appleby. They don't have a bonafide number one, and who knows, maybe he could become that. He's definitely clutch and very talented.

Regardless...

GENS WIN! GENS WIN!!!!!!

Man, that was intense. It didn't look likely during the first half of the game.

Red_Man

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I've never even heard of Ex Machina, guess I need to check that out. I'm actually rewatching Interstellar right now, I have to say, the tone of the movie feels WAY different the second time, lol.
Even better, don't bother watching the trailers. I just knew of it because the OT for it kept popping up on Gaf, then a close friend recommended it to me so I finally watched it and was glad I went in blind.

Cake Boss

Banned
LINDBERG!!!!

jlnwIUaOtKQOw.JPG

3rd leading General scoring leader behind Del Calle and Cassels, and also 3rd in scoring for the playoffs as well. Such consistency

Not bad for a rookie with first year playing in N.A, not a bad 4th round pick.

thnx Conacher you cunt.

zroid

Banned
Ok just got rid of all that pending work I had, anyone up for some Splatooooon?

It's not Monday
afternoon
yet :(

by the way anyone tried the single player much? I keep hearing people compare it to Mario Galaxy... which is, uh, not what I was expecting! But anytime something compares to Mario Galaxy that is a damn good thing, haha.

It's not Monday
afternoon

by the way anyone tried the single player much? I keep hearing people compare it to Mario Galaxy... which is, uh, not what I was expecting! But anytime something compares to Mario Galaxy that is a damn good thing, haha.

I want to get it just to see the final boss.

ZeroGravity

It's not Monday
afternoon

The level structure is very similar to Mario Galaxy, yeah. It's really good.

Pikma

Banned
It's not Monday
afternoon

I keep forgetting about it, will give it a try now :p

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Maybe I should finally get around to watching GoT. I haven't been compelled to watch this season for whatever reason.

Hannibal starts this week, Super hyped for that, my favorite show for sure.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
It's not Monday
afternoon

I've played a bit of it. It's similar in that you are jumping to multiple small areas, like jumping to the planets in Galaxy.

Top Bottom