• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT| With the first pick the LA Kings are proud to select...

CGXUum2WoAA_wCu.png

At least we aren't Ottawa or Arizona.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
In today's installment of "grasping for reassuring stats:"
Don la Greca noted that the Rangers could look to the Detroit Red Wings of the mid 90’s as a model they could follow.

In 1994-95 the Red Wings lost in the Stanley Cup Final to the Devils.
In 1995-96 the Red Wings won the Presidents’ Trophy and then lost in the Western Conference Final to the Avalanche.
In 1996-97 the Red Wings won the Stanley Cup and won again in 1997-98.
C'mon now.

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
Bolts/Hawks should be a good final.

Also the Witcher 3 is awesome and that guy in the Protein World thread is a joke. Now we're all caught up. How have the rest of you lot been?

Quick

Banned
Some QuickStats:

The team with more goals wins the game 100%

Anytime a player scored a goal, their point total goes up corresponding to the amount of goals they collect per game.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I can't stop playing Witcher 3

I've put in so many hours and I'm not getting anywhere still, there is just so much to do :lol

Don't forget the resurrection of this thread.

omg I didn't even realize that was a bump, I only read the first 2 pages and nope'd out laughing

oh god

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Looks like the Leafs options are Futa, McPhee or Hunter at this point for the GM job.

If we don't hear anything about the Leafs hiring a GM before the draft, I'm assuming Futa would be the guy. No point in delaying the GM announcement if it was McPhee or Hunter. No draft picks involved.

Unless, of course, mystery GM candidate.
D: get this off-season talk outta the off-season thread. We're only here to talk about Splatoon, first time threesomes, and Witcher 3.

Syrinx

Being a Hurricanes fan right now sucks. The front office and everyone around it has been quiet as hell. All that has come is that crazy Eklund rumor, that they will bring back some of their FAs and not bring back others, and that they may or may not buy out Semin.

I'm bored.

Yawnier

Banned
Unless, of course, mystery GM candidate.

The dark horse candidate - Cliff Fletcher.

Trader Cliff will make his first move by trading Bozak, Biggs, Robidas, Frattin, and the Rupert brothers in a once in a decade draft day blockbuster to the Flames for Sam Bennett, thus replicating the Gilmour trade. That's not it though, for that Trader Cliff will pull another fleecing with Shero in trading Roman Polak to New Jersey for the 6th overall pick and drafting power forward Lawson Crouse with the pick. With the leafs having the next generation Doug Gilmour and Wendel Clark, the 1992-1993 Maple Leafs has been rebuilt.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Everyone needs to watch Ex Machina. Best movie I've seen in some time, and best science fiction movie I've seen in a couple of years. Even better if you can go in blind without seeing the trailers like I did.

Curufinwe

Being a Hurricanes fan right now sucks. The front office and everyone around it has been quiet as hell. All that has come is that crazy Eklund rumor, that they will bring back some of their FAs and not bring back others, and that they may or may not buy out Semin.

I'm bored.

I'm hoping you guys take Crouse at 5.

Everyone needs to watch Ex Machina. Best movie I've seen in some time, and best science fiction movie I've seen in a couple of years. Even better if you can go in blind without seeing the trailers like I did.

I think going in blind is the thing to do for watching movies. I'm doing that for Mad Max later this week I haven't seen any trailers for it.

I also went in blind for Whiplash. I loved that movie

Also Mosquitoes are the fucking worse. I got bitten like 4 times today :(. Wasps and Mosquitoes are my most hated bugs

Quick

Banned

This is on my must-see this year. I'll eventually see it.

ShaneB

Reloaded the page to see your post after I was just going to post the same thing.

Incredible movie.

Top Bottom