• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT| With the first pick the LA Kings are proud to select...

Acid08

Banned
If I had to guess, I would imagine that it was just entirely boobs. That's pretty much all I associate Game of Boobs Fire Age Boobs War Boobs or whatever the boobs hell it's called. Boobs.

Boobs slamming iPhones to spend f2p bux over and over again.

Quick

Banned
Hit a wall in The Witcher 3.

I cannot get past that Golem. Probably over an hour of trying and I just can't do it.

Hit a wall in The Witcher 3.

I cannot get past that Golem. Probably over an hour of trying and I just can't do it.

Are you using the heavy attack? That's best against most elemental monsters. Plus casting a Quen sign will give you some room for error.

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
Quen will save you from one hit. Dodge(not role) behind him and go to town. Elementia oil if you got it. They hit hard but are slow as hell. Just don't hit him from the front if possible esp when he's blocking with his arms.

Quick

Banned
Figured I'd take a breather on it. I used Quen just before I walk into the room, and have Igni queued up. I just let it attack Keira, then I try to hit its back.

Pikma

Banned
Figured I'd take a breather on it. I used Quen just before I walk into the room, and have Igni queued up. I just let it attack Keira, then I try to hit its back.
Use igni and while the fucker's burning hit it with all you got then dodge, wait for your stamina to recharge and then do it again and again and again and again :p

Pikma

Banned
Holy fuck Texas media, I just read an article that considered trading Daley, Nichushkin and a 1st rounder for Phaneuf a decent idea.

tqzGqEg.jpg

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Holy fuck Texas media, I just read an article that considered trading Daley, Nichushkin and a 1st rounder for Phaneuf a decent idea.

tqzGqEg.jpg
:D we'll throw in the perfect 3rd line centre for free and just cause we're nice, we'll also give you a Biggs bonus!

zroid

Banned
Dubas's plan for the Leafs to groom execs in their organization is already working!

Steve Staios just got poached by the
Hamilton Bulldogs

The Keira quest? Shield and stay the hell away when your shield is down

IIRC that guy as gnarly area of effect attack in addition to being a bastard in melee. I used every range attack Geralt had to beat him (took 4-5 attempts). Stay away from the walls and roll, roll, roll. Cast the 'slow' spell too.

What difficultly are you playing on, Quick? You can always drop the difficulty for that fight, then boost it back up.

Avs will be making "minor alterations" to the jerseys, which will be unveiled at the draft. Hopefully that means the fucking apron stripes are gone. If it's just a 20th year patch I'm going to be miffed.

Quick

Banned
The Keira quest? Shield and stay the hell away when your shield is down

Yeah, Keira. I was probably just tired. I'll try again later.

IIRC that guy as gnarly area of effect attack in addition to being a bastard in melee. I used every range attack Geralt had to beat him (took 4-5 attempts). Stay away from the walls and roll, roll, roll. Cast the 'slow' spell too.

What difficultly are you playing on, Quick? You can always drop the difficulty for that fight, then boost it back up.

Normal difficulty. Does the game have a trophy for beating the story on difficulty? I don't want to miss out on that if it's a trophy.

Yeah, Keira. I was probably just tired. I'll try again later.

Normal difficulty. Does the game have a trophy for beating the story on difficulty? I don't want to miss out on that if it's a trophy.

There's one for Broken Bones or Death March and then one for just Death March. I beat it on Death March my first time through, I don't remember one for the lower difficulties. Also, there's a gargoyle you fight right after that, which was one of the only times I got hung up in the game.

If it's like W2, it only looks at what your difficulty was set to in the final scene.

He's optional.

I always went in that room first so I didn't know that, also after you defeat him your companion says "sounds like something just opened up, so I didn't think it was. Nothing is optional for me though, I have to clear all the rooms. :p

I always went in that room first so I didn't know that, also after you defeat him your companion says "sounds like something just opened up, so I didn't think it was. Nothing is optional for me though, I have to clear all the rooms. :p

I ran in there first as well - but having just spent a solid 15 minutes on that same enemy that is killing Quick's buzz, I ran as soon as I saw he was a few levels above me.

calder

It's lame, but after a lot of hours in the Witcher 3 the little things are starting to piss me off a lot. Not even the usual small complaints like the hilariously bad "swimming" or the mild levels of jank throughout (typical for most open world-ish RPGs) but the crafting and alchemy shit.

Mainly, the lack of ekimmara hides pisses me off. I need like 3 more for some enhanced oils but those fuckers basically don't exist outside of a few witcher contracts, and they don't respawn. Come on cdprojekt, that's just bullshit, especially as all the good oils require one. Not to mention the alchemy and crafting UI is godawful to begin with.

Cake Boss

Banned
Damn it, Evgany is always ranked around us, but we will never pick a Russian just because our owner is a Ukrainian douche who takes his business too personally.

Just like Taransenko, we're gonna regret not picking Svechnikov :(

It's lame, but after a lot of hours in the Witcher 3 the little things are starting to piss me off a lot. Not even the usual small complaints like the hilariously bad "swimming" or the mild levels of jank throughout (typical for most open world-ish RPGs) but the crafting and alchemy shit.

Mainly, the lack of ekimmara hides pisses me off. I need like 3 more for some enhanced oils but those fuckers basically don't exist outside of a few witcher contracts, and they don't respawn. Come on cdprojekt, that's just bullshit, especially as all the good oils require one. Not to mention the alchemy and crafting UI is godawful to begin with.

Have you tried the herbalist in Skellige?

They need to add an 'auto-buy' option when you have the 'Alchemy' or 'Crafting' page up while buying from a vendor.

Silexx

Damn it, Evgany is always ranked around us, but we will never pick a Russian just because our owner is a Ukrainian douche who takes his business too personally.

Just like Taransenko, we're gonna regret not picking Svechnikov :(

Err, Sens made that policy because of the Russian flight risk and being burned one too many times as a result.

calder

Hmm, having an extra late round pick is making me want to swing for the fences. I wouldn't mind seeing the Jets reach a bit and go for Daniel Sprong (late 1st, early 2nd rounder on most lists) so I wouldn't even be terribly upset if the Jets used the 17 spot to grab him. If he's around for the 25th pick they should DEFINITELY take him. I love the hugely skilled, high upside guys with a few questions marks in those spots - hell there are not sure things outside the top 10 anyway.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Wait...the rongers are trading Rick Dick Nash??

It wouldn't surprise me if we dangled him out there to see if anyone bites. I HIGHLY doubt we would actually trade him unless the return was really, really juicy, but our cap situation is such that pretty much all options should be on the table.

Top Bottom