• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT| With the first pick the LA Kings are proud to select...

Samyy

So tired of my Leafs fans friends talking about how the Leafs just need to get the no.1 pick from Edmonton, as if it's only their decision to make. Edmonton would never do that.

There were Leaf fans before the lottery suggesting that we should trade the pick if we won

Quick

Banned
So tired of my Leafs fans friends talking about how the Leafs just need to get the no.1 pick from Edmonton, as if it's only their decision to make. Edmonton would never do that.

The Leafs' Original Six influence will sway the Oilers into giving us that first overall pick.

They'll take our scraps for our chance to select a generational talent and like it!

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Easy to pull up 160lbs :p
Yeah for swole guys like you. Leave our future cornerstone alone...!
The Leafs' Original Six influence will sway the Oilers into giving us that first overall pick.

They'll take our scraps for our chance to select a generational talent and like it!
I wonder if there is another situation like Calgary out there....we need another Gilmour.

At least we worked on what we could work on. Management is easier to deal with due to a lack of a cap. I just want more trades and hockey moves but those won't come til free agency and the draft.

GO LIGHTNING!

Yawnier

Banned
I wonder if there is another situation like Calgary out there....we need another Gilmour.

At least we worked on what we could work on. Management is easier to deal with due to a lack of a cap. I just want more trades and hockey moves but those won't come til free agency and the draft.

GO LIGHTNING!

Marner is the next Gilmour

Calamari41

41 > 38
Man I've been taking Ls all morning in Splatoon. There are some incredibly skilled players out there, and none of them ever end up on my team.

MaBxxUm.gif

Cake Boss

Banned
I wonder if Tampa would entertain the idea of trading Drouin for one the top 5 picks since they hate him so much.

Maybe Carolina?

Pikma

Banned
Man I've been taking Ls all morning in Splatoon. There are some incredibly skilled players out there, and none of them ever end up on my team.

MaBxxUm.gif
Have you tried Splat Zones? That shit makes me lose it every time, even if I somehow manage to win :lol

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I don't know what a splat zone is, so I guess I haven't!

That's Ranked Play, which you unlock at level 10.

I love Splat Zones, fits my still of play more.

I hope you haven't leveled up too much kat, I haven't had a chance to play since yesterday afternoon.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
That's Ranked Play, which you unlock at level 10.

I love Splat Zones, fits my still of play more.

I hope you haven't leveled up too much kat, I haven't had a chance to play since yesterday afternoon.

Level 18 now :D

I was playing with the brush, which I really like.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened

Good. He isn't top 10 material. Probably wouldn't want him if he was available at 24, either.

Says a lot when you're huge and you can't dominate in a kids league

Either he has little skill, or he doesn't use his size to his advantage. He is basically Biggs all over again in my mind.

Jblanks

Good. He isn't top 10 material. Probably wouldn't want him if he was available at 24, either.

Says a lot when you're huge and you can't dominate in a kids league

Either he has little skill, or he doesn't use his size to his advantage. He is basically Biggs all over again in my mind.

You take him and run at #24.

He has way more skill than Biggs could ever dream of, and uses his size to his advantage way more than Biggs ever has.

I say he goes 9-12.

Yeah as much as I'm liking Colin White/Daniel Sprong/Evgeni Svechnikov, if Crouse is there at #20 I would be pretty darn mad if the Wild didn't take him.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
You take him and run at #24.

He has way more skill than Biggs could ever dream of, and uses his size to his advantage way more than Biggs ever has.

I say he goes 9-12.

Seems the Leafs are trying to move away from that kind of player. I don't think they care about size at the moment and drafting a player that can use size. It's high skill ceiling all the way, and I'm perfectly fine with that. We are NOT getting Crouse.

Tyler Biggs was the guy Toronto really wanted.

Anaheim got a late first and a second that became Rickard Rakell and John Gibson.

Biggs will be good one day.

Top Bottom