• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT| With the first pick the LA Kings are proud to select...

Cake Boss

Banned
jfVmcUcSZuKZV.JPG

iPv47hU9YVFZV.gif

j7ibbMVypyHHP.JPG

ibugEI4ntoHU3Q.gif

zroid

Banned
Yeah but that was the fans' fault , not Capcpom's

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

Fuck Capcpom

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Steve Simmonds : DAVID FROST!!!!

You heard that too?

Driving home just now unfortunately caught TSN Drive on the radio and they had Steve Simmons on. First he fans the winds of bullshit trying to say Jon Cooper and Steven Stamkos don't get along hence why Stamkos is not playing as many minutes. Continued on to toot his own horn that his articles about Stamkos' lack of minutes and then him suddenly getting more went hand in hand and that he knows upper management of the Tampa Bay Lightning pay attention to the articles of him a guy from Toronto...

Continued on as some were already guessing he is already eyeing Sheldon Keefe, wants to know what his relation is with everything that happened in his past and if we can be sure it's all behind him. He wants to have a one on one with Keefe when he returns to find out.

Steve Simmons y'all.

zroid

Banned
fuck off Simmons

and Keefe is going to be on TSN Drive in a few minutes I believe. Don't tell me Simmons is interviewing him...

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
fuck off Simmons

and Keefe is going to be on TSN Drive in a few minutes I believe. Don't tell me Simmons is interviewing him...

Nope he's in Chicago/Tampa so none of Simmons stupid shit until the Stanley Cup is over at least.

Is anyone following the Calder Cup final? Canucks' farm team vs. the Kings' farm team.

Was watching highlights on the news and the camera work is atrocious. Looks like security camera footage.

Nah, but I'm not opposed to a new one. Samurai Shodown 2 is probably the best game ever made. I just want it on a modern platform with netcode tbh. But a new one would be great too just as long as they don't fuck around like last time.

Samurai Shodown is an Good series that I wouldn't mind a reboot or HD remaster of some kind.

Pikma

Banned
A lot of ranked play, keep bouncing between B- and C+ though. Had a super long losing streak yesterday after getting to B.
Fucking ranked play it makes me lose it everytime, I was two wins away from getting to B+ the other day and started to play like hot garbage and ended up in C+, it was horrible. Let's see how it goes once I'm able to play today. :(

Samyy

Gurianov is gonna be interesting to see where he lands. Has top 3 talent but the russian factor is huge with him

Could be another Kucherov situation, I don't think he has top 3 talent but he should go top 15 at the very least, but I don't think he will.

Hoping he falls to 24 D:

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Fucking ranked play it makes me lose it everytime, I was two wins away from getting to B+ the other day and started to play like hot garbage and ended up in C+, it was horrible. Let's see how it goes once I'm able to play today. :(

It felt like every game I had the worst teammates, most of the losses weren't even close. Of course I was playing terribly too.

Level 19. You've passed me! D:

:D

Time to play the single player I guess.

Top Bottom