• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT| With the first pick the LA Kings are proud to select...

TUSR

Banned
Everyone post NSFW images!

kpD8ist.png

Moved to a different area at my work place.. my privacy is gone :( less random gaf surfing on the pc!

Change your GAF preferences to hide images and GIF's.

If you're using, Firefox, go to about.config and change "permissions.default.image":

1: Default, load all images
2: Disable all images
3: Disable all third-party images

3 hides all avatars on GAF.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
@BradGalli: Ken Holland said he will talk with Dan Cleary, and it's "possible" he'll be back for another year with the Red Wings.”

Holland is terrible.

calder

I just got a new Surface Pro at work and I'm setting it up for some testing. Nice tablet-ish thing, I really like the keyboard.

I don't want to praise it too much though, can't have NHL-MSGAF thinking I'm on board with their doomed devices or anything. Windows phone well I never... *chuckles*

I just got a new Surface Pro at work and I'm setting it up for some testing. Nice tablet-ish thing, I really like the keyboard.

I don't want to praise it too much though, can't have NHL-MSGAF thinking I'm on board with their doomed devices or anything. Windows phone well I never... *chuckles*

Still use my original Surface, it really is a great piece of technology.

Also, SCREW DAN CLEARY!

Quick

Banned

I was debating on getting a Surface Pro to replace my aging Macbook Pro, but I like having that operating system diversity. I have an iPad, so I really have no room for a portable tablet/laptop hybrid. I'll probably end up getting a new Macbook Pro instead.

Syrinx

I got one too, should be here by Thursday or Friday.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016

I have an older iPad, 2 years now, and need to upgrade and was looking at the Surface Pro. I'm not really tied to any apps exclusive to the iPad and I don't have a mac so I might make the switch.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Halo 5 is essentially Republic Commando and I'm totally on board.
Just saw this. Hated Reach, was meh on Halo 4 SP and hated the MP to the point where I stopped playing completely. Bringing in Team Blue is intriguing since I've always been a big fan of the series and back story, I just hope it's not a gimmick to get people back into the series which I feel it is.

Quick

Banned
Played a ton of Halo 1 and 2 MP (both on PC), couldn't get into Halo 3 much, and I haven't really paid much attention to the series since.

Friend and I did Halo 3 co-op, and I thought it was pretty damn cool at the time, though.

I only really played a small portion of Republic Commando, but I like the idea of having a command with me with different skill sets.

Wait, seriously? I loved Republic Commando but have never played Halo so I have no idea how it plays

The creative director of Halo 5 is the same guy on Republic Commando and Tomb Raider 2013 (Tim Longo). Anyway, you'll have three other Spartans with you throughout the campaign that you can give orders to (attacking enemies, taking cover, picking up weapons), or they will be co-op partners who can drop in and out. There's also going to be multiple ways to complete a mission, with levels beings less linear, which makes me happy ass I hated the linearity in Halo 4. Campaign wise, it all sounds really good to me, it needed a refresher badly.

All the DLC maps in multiplayer will be free too, I'm pretty happy about that. It's a shame Heretic got banned so we could share in this glory. :(

May as well buy MCC, buy ODST expansion and dedicate a week or two to the games.

It's working pretty well now, matchmaking could still be a little faster, but the game is more or less stable. Its biggest problem is the rampant quitting out of matches, but that's kind of on players. It's well worth it for the campaigns.

Socreges

Banned
I was debating on getting a Surface Pro to replace my aging Macbook Pro, but I like having that operating system diversity I have an iPad, so I really have no room for a portable tablet/laptop hybrid. I'll probably end up getting a new Macbook Pro instead.
Shyeah. The iPad is really growing on me. Took me a while but it's pretty well integrated into most things I do. Buying a Type+ keyboard definitely made me more eager to use it

Sent from my OnePlus One

Top Bottom