• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT| With the first pick the LA Kings are proud to select...

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I actually like reddit, but I agree, stay away from the defaults. r/funny is about as unfunny as it gets and r/gaming is a shithole. Find a subcommunity you like and it's mostly good stuff.

r/hockey is not bad, for example. They upvoted the superbowl thread so high, it beat the official r/nfl superbowl thread and had people talking about hockey and football all confused, it was hilarious.

r/hockey is not bad, for example. They upvoted the superbowl thread so high, it beat the official r/nfl superbowl thread and had people talking about hockey and football all confused, it was hilarious.

But did they go into a thread about only recognizing people from their avatars with similar profile pictures? I bet they didn't.

CHP5-9eW4AAywPt.jpg

Oh my.

Pikma

Banned
No Crackdown, no Quantum Break, no Zelda, the possibility of yet another DKC game. WTF is wrong with this year's E3

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
I think their E3 is strong so they don't need to show those till Gamescom. Monday will be fun. Got my snacks ready.......actually I will be working

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I bought Kendrick Lamar's To Pimp a Butterfly today. Am I cool now?

This dick ain't freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Sidenote: fantastic album and made even more fantastic as it basically became the soundtrack for when I learned to play hockey. I had it bumping to and from games so whenever I listen to the album or hear any song from it I immediately think of how fun hockey is.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I've only bought physical copies of albums in the last 10 years, and they were MBDTF & TPAB.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I have no idea how I'm supposed to follow the E3 if I don't wanna go into gaming-gaf or gaming-reddit... and dont wanna watch conferences.

Only posted in the thread a couple times, but the Coyotes are my favorite team, used to be a partial season ticket holder when I lived there. Been back every year since for at least a couple of games.

Seeing a Coyotes game is great. The center the arena is built in has a great group of restaurants and hotels in easy walking distance. Not a bad seat in the house. (Obviously) plenty of good seats available. But yeah, tough to think they'll ever be able to sell that place out consistently.

It's like if the Stars played their games in Waco. Or if the Sharks played their games in Gilroy. Glendale is so far from the metropolitan Phoenix area that there's no way a person in Scottsdale is going to get their family together and drive the hour in traffic to get out to Glendale in time for the start.

Maybe even if they built a brand new, beautiful rink in Scottsdale it wouldn't work. But at least it would had a chance.

Breaks my heart though. I've had great times at Coyote games over the years, and we've had some great players come through. And it's always interesting wearing Coyote gear to away games. My gf was called a "dirty desert c@$t" at a playoff game in LA, and people in Anaheim just kind of pity us when we show up there wearing Coyote gear.

One Ducks fan ahead of us in line at a concession stand in Anaheim bought us beers at the final game of the 2013 season because he was sure the team was moving (if the Coyotes do move, we'll end up being Ducks fans, probably just because of this guy).

So the vote a couple years back, we thought, gave us at least a few more years to enjoy Doan's sunset. We knew the hockey would be terrible (because of course it would be, they're trying to land a sweet deal to move, and the worse the team is the easier it'll be to move) but to go out like this? This is rough.

I stop by and read what's going on in this thread all the time. And there's a lot of schadenfreude along with legitimate criticism of the team and the situation.

But just like with Atlanta, Winnipeg, Quebec... it always sucks for a big group of people when a team leaves. Good thing that in the desert the air is so dry the tears are whisked away quickly.

happy-cuteness-overload-l.png

The only reason to ever dislike the Coyotes was Mike Smith and the dirty hits Doan does. But they're nowhere on the levels of Kings douchebaggery.

I never think that a whole fan base would be affected if the Yotes move because it never really sticks out that there is a fan base. Up until you see fans here and on Reddit. I always think that it won't barely affect anyone. Like starving children in Africa - we don't care until we witness it for ourselves.

Like Calamari said, it's nice/awful to see Kings fan stereotypes come true. Also like he said - your Kesler jerseys are in the mail. You're the type of fans we like.

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah I hope horizon shows up finally. Didn't know it was 3rd person but oh well. Just hope it isn't destiny with dinosaurs. That plus bloodborne dlc and dark souls 3 is all I need. Still be nice if sony actually announced some of what their wws are working on but I expect a lot of 3rd party crap. Hope my grant comes through so I can join the "master race" sometime this fall seeing as 90% of what I want to play is on pc.

Curufinwe

I have no idea how I'm supposed to follow the E3 if I don't wanna go into gaming-gaf or gaming-reddit... and dont wanna watch conferences.

The conferences are too drawn out to watch since I'm at work for most of them, but I'm looking forward to listening to Giant Bomb talk over all of them.

Top Bottom