• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT| With the first pick the LA Kings are proud to select...

Calamari41

41 > 38
That's where the latest book ends too. Speculation spoilers:
It's barely even speculation to day that he's not dead, don't worry. It's obvious what is going to happen.

Cake Boss

Banned
Is this old? It says The Habs traded Plekanec and its first round choice for Malkin.

http://www.actualite.co/74200/malkin-echange-au-canadiens-de-montreal.html

iFWjARbPnS6Mi.gif

ShaneB

It doesn't even make sense at this point, it honestly feels like Martin writes his books for 100% shock value. I have no desire to keep on watching anymore, not solely because of tonight, but it just shows how pointless it's all becoming.

Valid points..
I'm pissed off too but there's got to be some light at the end of the tunnel sometime!!!
I enjoyed the season as whole, and I'm obviously hooked to find out what happens next. The problems with GoT is that with so many story threads, you have so little time to focus on them, so things can crawl along.

Really hope things tighten up and maybe a confirmation that there are just a couple more seasons so storylines can have their resolution set.

Pikma

Banned
Good God, I cannot wait to see The Last Guardian released
so the fans can shut the fuck up and finally get over it

Also, that Bethesda conference was a piece of crap, Doom looked like shit, the other games I don't care about looked like shit, even Fallout looked like shit, they can work 87 years on it for all I care and it won't stop it from looking like shit, not until they can build it on a fucking proper engine, not that horrible (and ridiculously buggy) gamebryo turd. Dishonored was the only interesting thing but it doesn't count because it was just a fucking CG.

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
wtf is wrong with people and remasters, you just played this game 4 years ago on just last gen technology.
Exactly. Remakes/remasters should be for games that either haven't been on one major platform (ie old phone/pc to console ports) or games with technical problems (hi dragons dogma) There should also be a minimum grace period of 5-10 years.

Calamari41

41 > 38
It doesn't even make sense at this point, it honestly feels like Martin writes his books for 100% shock value. I have no desire to keep on watching anymore, not solely because of tonight, but it just shows how pointless it's all becoming.

The show is a piece of shit. The books are well written, which is why when something like this happens, it makes sense and you can also see where its heading.

The fatal flaw of the show is that D&D decided that the only thing that matters is "shocking" people, and the story is only there to present opportunities to bring in shocking moments from out of nowhere.

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
Shit scamco uk just tweeted then deleted dark souls 3 video. Guess that means it's at ms's conference. Crap I wanted to sleep in. Now I have to sit through their show. Hopefully it comes up early.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I have yet to get past the first CD of FF7. I bought it on Steam, maybe one day I'll actually turn it back on tho.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
The show is a piece of shit. The books are well written, which is why when something like this happens, it makes sense and you can also see where its heading.

The fatal flaw of the show is that D&D decided that the only thing that matters is "shocking" people, and the story is only there to present opportunities to bring in shocking moments from out of nowhere.

Pretty much this. I am so glad I stopped watching the show this season.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
I was a huge fan of the books and previous seasons, but I haven't seen a single episode this year. Just don't feel like giving it the time right now.

Curufinwe

The same thing happened in the books, and the Night's Watch turning on Jon has been heavily implied all season long. Claiming it happened out of nowhere is absurd.

Calamari41

41 > 38
The same thing happened in the books, and the Night's Watch turning on Jon has been heavily implied all season long. Claiming it happened out of nowhere is absurd.

In the books it makes way more sense that they would take that step, is what I'm saying.
It happens right after he obliterates his vows and basically conscripts the Night's Watch into his private, personal war against the Boltons.
The books also do an infinitely better job of setting up what is speculated to be happening next.

Top Bottom