• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT| With the first pick the LA Kings are proud to select...

Marvie_3

Banned
That looked like 4 years of work. No jank detected. It's been a long time since I've been excited about a fallout thing.

Yay for meaningless cg trailers! :D

There was still quite a bit of jank. No fucks given though. Will buy multiple pip boy editions.

I don't have the energy for a game like Fallout anymore, who has 1000 hours to waste D:
Probably the same people who watch a full hockey season + playoffs and post on a video game forum regularly.
There was still quite a bit of jank. No fucks given though. Will buy multiple pip boy editions.
Only thing I really noticed was the typical shit with rpgs, item pickups and a couple of death animations. Shooting looked fine from the small amount of footage.

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
Can't get excited for dishonored 2 till I see some gameplay/level design. 1st one was good at the start but fell off by the end.

Fallout is fallout. The crafting stuff seems nice, gamebryo sucks though animations don't look terrible so far(besides the dog). Story is where it'll fall part again. Hope they brought in stuff from new vegas.

Doom looks like I expected. ok but needs colour/secrets/fast(er) pace and better level design. Monster designs suck too. Originals will never be topped.

Marvie_3

Banned
I could give zero shits about a trailer
Its coming, if its even 50% as good as the first one it will be awesome.

I don't have the energy for a game like Fallout anymore, who has 1000 hours to waste D:

I don't but I will fucking find 1000 hours to waste for that game. You guys may not hear from me for several weeks after it comes out.

Doom looks like I expected. ok but needs colour/secrets/fast(er) pace and better level design. Monster designs suck too. Originals will never be topped.
Doom looked like fucking ass. It's disappointing because I would love to see another good Doom game.

I guess I'll just have to replay Doom II if I want that.

The first few minutes of the first Doom demo was sick. Then it kept going and I just got more and more bored.

Dishonored sucked ass so skip that.

Elder Scrolls sucks ass so skip that.

Battlecry looked dumb so skip that.

But dat Fallout 4 doe. DAT FALLOUT 4 DOE!

Collectors edition 100%
as long as its <$100

I have the Dishonored GOTY edition sitting here unopened and the trailer for Dishonored 2 made me not even want to play the first one.

I bought that GOTY edition off Amazon on black friday a few years back for like $6. I still felt like I wasted money. An hour into it I stopped. The trailer for 2 did nothing for me, either.

Dishonored was a good game if you like fucking with a lot of mechanics and making them work in weird ways together. There was nothing else about the game that I liked, but I'm big on mechanics so it was enough to make me finish it. Don't think I'll be caring much about 2 if it's the same thing with a few new abilities.

With Doom, I was really excited to see another game with more classic mechanics, but then it just got so repetitive.

Liked Dishonored 1, but may skip 2. Trying to play less games this generation.

Fallout 4 is going to be amazing though, only thing I didn't like was the HUD, but mods can fix that.

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
Dishonored was a good game if you like fucking with a lot of mechanics and making them work in weird ways together. There was nothing else about the game that I liked, but I'm big on mechanics so it was enough to make me finish it. Don't think I'll be caring much about 2 if it's the same thing with a few new abilities.

Yeah first half of the game was great in terms of options in progressing/mechanics but it fell off pretty fast.

Merguson

Banned
Yay iphones!

image.php

Android :(

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
My goodness at the GoT season finale.
It doesn't even make sense at this point, it honestly feels like Martin writes his books for 100% shock value. I have no desire to keep on watching anymore, not solely because of tonight, but it just shows how pointless it's all becoming.

Edit: On the other hand, Jurassic World was awesome, and washes away the shit taste in my mouth from GoT

Calamari41

41 > 38
Why am I getting perfect runs in Runner 2 but can't touch your scores? What are you cooking?

Great game. That Humble Nintendo Bundle was insane value

Did you unlock dancing yet?

I gotta compare my scores to Calamari now.

I'm not that good! I just put in a lot of time because I love the music and kept replaying and replaying certain levels. If you keep at it you should pass me up, as I never skipped the checkpoints to get sick multipliers and such.

Runner 2 is the shit. I need to play through it again.

iLLmAtlc

Is anyone else feeling a bit burned out by the open world rpg? I feel I like I should be more excited for fallout 4 lol.

Witcher 3 is such a great game and even tho I'm on summer holidays I haven't had the motivation to just waste all my time on it.

iLLmAtlc

Yeah man. My prime expires August 2015 tho so I hope those people saying they will still ship with it are correct.

I only got 3 because 80 is a bit pricy for me and for 99% of games I can wait for a price drop to 20 or 30 lol.

More coming this week, keep an eye out!

I have 7 games on my cart right now. Waiting for stuff this week to see if I can add more.

Oh I know, I'm more excited for the 25th, because that's when PV #02 drops and I can shed this dumb as fuck avatar lol

Other then that my E3 is pretty much done. I might be interested in seeing the new PGA Tour game from EA because i'm a sucker for them, and I might get interested in a new Gran Turismo, but with all the sim competition, I dunno.

Socreges

Banned
I'm not that good! I just put in a lot of time because I love the music and kept replaying and replaying certain levels. If you keep at it you should pass me up, as I never skipped the checkpoints to get sick multipliers and such.

Runner 2 is the shit. I need to play through it again.
Seems like lamaroo is on to something - as I hadn't unlocked certain things there was no way I could reach your score. Unlocked dancing now so I'll have to go back and see how I match up

Downloading Fallout Shelter, too.

MULTI-OS MASTER RACE

Top Bottom