• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT| With the first pick the LA Kings are proud to select...

I was about to say a 13 year old at 36? Then I realized my son will be 11 when I am 36.

Anyways, this dude straight up admitted he's pussy whipped after 5 weeks? nah brah. NAH. Don't do it.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Started watching Silicon Valley, and I'm actually really enjoying it. It's pretty funny and I don't usually take to these kind of shows.

Socreges

Banned
Baseball is such a crazy sport. Never out of it.
Baseball is the antithesis of crazy. If baseball were a condiment it would be mayonnaise. If baseball were a hockey player, it would be Sean Monahan. Baseball is so dull so often that when something interesting finally happens people are momentarily deluded into thinking that the sport itself is crazy.

Started watching Silicon Valley, and I'm actually really enjoying it. It's pretty funny and I don't usually take to these kind of shows.

I just remember seeing a clip on Kotaku with a Mass Effect reference and the show looked terrible, though those guys were pretty funny on Conan when they were playing Halo 5.

Baseball is the antithesis of crazy. If baseball were a condiment it would be mayonnaise. If baseball were a hockey player, it would be Sean Monahan. Baseball is so dull so often that when something interesting finally happens people are momentarily deluded into thinking that the sport itself is crazy.

:lol I really enjoy going to Rockies games, but I can't watch baseball on TV, I think it's just fun because it's outside and Summer.

Socreges

Banned
Silicon Valley is very funny. Do not be fooled by the subject matter. Someone should post a link to the dicks formulas scene(s).

Havent seen anything from season 2 yet, but I've heard good things.

Quick

Banned
I watched part of the first episode of Silicon Valley, but never had the time to catch up. I might end up watching it soon now that pretty much all my shows are over until the fall or next year.

Pikma

Banned
:lol couldn't have said it better.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I watched part of the first episode of Silicon Valley, but never had the time to catch up. I might end up watching it soon now that pretty much all my shows are over until the fall or next year.
First episode is kind of whatever, it picks up quite a bit following it

Quick

Banned

Soc with some truth bombs, hot damn.

I like baseball, and I try to watch as much as I can on TV, and this is exactly the right description of it.

ShaneB

609.gif

Crazy stuff happens. It's not non-stop action, but crazy stuff happens.

Cake Boss

Banned
I have experienced the high of Toronto sports and the low of Toronto sports in one game.

There's a dude yelling "I paid for this!"

Will post pics of my bed sheets later.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member

All your shows are over? I have 3 starting this week or next, 2 that are still going and about 2 I need to catch up on.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Any updates on Glendale? This thread is where I get all my hockey news.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member

True Detective season two tonight!

Jays are such a broken team. It sucks, because it really does feel like the East is there for the taking, but at least this means this is last year of the Ricciardi-AA era.

I have experienced the high of Toronto sports and the low of Toronto sports in one game.

There's a dude yelling "I paid for this!"

Will post pics of my bed sheets later.

:lol

megachao24

Unconfirmed Member

Nothing of significance since Glendale opted to terminate the lease agreement (pending court ruling). Mostly been verbal shit flinging really between Glendale and the NHL.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened

Besides Glendale dropping that gauntlet in the revised TRO, the coyotes still have not posted the bond yet.

June 29th is when they go before a judge to work out deposition timeline and august 7th or some such is when hearing begins.

If coyotes don't post the bond, I think they'd be in contempt

I bought some rollerblades just for something different to do and I figured it might help my skating stride a bit and all that. $110 yesterday.

Went out today on a bike path and there was an unmarked hill with some bumpy ass pavement and my fiancee barely got through a few feet in front of me but I took a hella digger and scraped my knee pretty badly.

Some piece of pavement or whatever must have been sticking up because it took a chunk out of my leg. They didn't want to stitch it because it was just a wide gash that they can't pull together with stitches. Tried to do these bandage things to try and pull it together but because everything around it is all scraped to hell oozing all that gud gud yellow pus stuff, they can't. The cut is probably an inch long or so, then there is a pretty bad scraped part probably 3x2 inches or so, then a lighter scuff probably 5x3 or so. Basically my entire knee/shin/side of my left lower leg.

In the end I get some antibiotics and some stuff to cover it up.

Best part of the story was that I was on a 9 mile loop trail and I fell at about mile 5/5.5 or so. So I still had to go another four miles or so to get back to my car before I could even go to Urgent Care. So many people passed me going the other way giving me such funny looks. :lol

It looks like I'll have to wait a couple weeks to get back on rollerblades and work on my stride. Can't even bike now which totally blows. And I work at a childcare place. Can't even kick ass in soccer playing against 8-10 year olds anymore :(

Also, no trigger warning for the above because trigger warnings are lame.

Top Bottom