• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT| With the first pick the LA Kings are proud to select...

Thanks for the well wishes fellas.

I don't really have any favorite posters or anything, but there are definitely some that I detest with a passion.

One in particular that tends to make every single thread about himself and even though I have him ignored everyone quotes him and it's maddening.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
we're listing favourite thread-makers and nobody has mentioned Mufasa yet? I'm disappointed in you guys

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I honestly don't know any posters out of NHL-Gaf except for a handful like Blame Space, Devolution and some of the Hip Hop guys because I read that thread quite a bit.

CID-wZgVEAAaXRD.jpg

BIEBER

Calamari41

41 > 38
Shit I forgot about blame space. Everything that guys says, and I mean everything, makes me crack up. And it's always like a half sentence.

Pikma

Banned
I don't know either of these dudes. Do they watch sports or post in movie, comics, or TV threads?
Nope, they're mostly gaming-side posters as far as I know. Their threads and posts are always some of the most funny and authentic things you'll read in this forum though.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
First episode of Silicon Valley season 2 ending with Run the Jewels.

*Don Cherry Thumbs Up*

Foggy

Watched Jaws at the movie theater today. That movie's still got the juice.

Next up is True Detective season 2 hnnnnnngggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iLLmAtlc

Caught the end of the woman's soccer game and wtf the goalie dives to kill time off the clock.

E: and the Canadian coach is English wtf

zedge

Caught the end of the woman's soccer game and wtf the goalie dives to kill time off the clock.

E: and the Canadian coach is English wtf

The U.S coach was Swedish. This is not unusual in sports. The women are no where near as bad as the men either with regards to diving.

P.S. I have never heard of any of these posters.. :/

ShaneB

Oh I didn't realize there was a crazy finish, I thought you were commenting on the general insanity of the course. Did someone pull a Sharks?

All I hope from every major is a crazy Sunday, and this certainly had it all yeah. Collapses and comebacks and crazy good shots and crazy awful shots.Great stuff, that ending though for DJ, that's my putting!

ShaneB

I thought I hated that episode of TD, but I want to find out what happens, so I guess I liked it? I'd just rather read a book version I guess. Show lacks any sort of character.

I'll check out Ballers tomorrow.

Top Bottom