• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT| With the first pick the LA Kings are proud to select...

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I thought Larinov was AGally's agent?

CIHPC9IWcAAHUo9.jpg

Marc "Combo Breaker" Bergevin
Stylin' on em

I felt the same. A lot of people on the internet enjoy getting angry over TV shows for some reason. If I don't like watching something I stop watching it.
Pretty much where I'm at, it wasn't amazing by any standard, but it's not the absolute garbage some posters are making it out to be, and it's pretty clear a lot of posters had an agenda against the show since the casting was announced.

Quick

Banned
Yeah, same thing. Then you can modify the image in a number of ways. What makes it so useful for me, though, is how intuitive it is within the overall app. I've now got a notebook for my vacation with travel docs, directions, relevant PDFs, maps, lists, etc. Super easy.

I was out of the country earlier this year and all I used Evernote for was to make a souvenir checklist. lol

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
I feel there has to be some editing trickery going on here. I can't comprehend how he can keep doing the same dumb shit every single time. And he always gets called out on it too, and then acts all remorseful after. It makes no sense.

I don't understand it but I think it's just him. Maybe there is some editing but it doesn't feel like it. And MCA has always been very good at being drama free with no "villians" so for something like this it's probably how they are.

It does blow my mind that he was completely willing to edit in that first team challenge but not here. Everyone was telling him it was too much. I felt really bad for Georgia in that episode.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Just saw the first fake Bob McKenzie tweet retweeted into my timeline. It was Kessel to the Flyers :lol :lol

New Stoll news?

I love how personally insulted internet dudes get whenever there's a blog/article/comment that doesn't say VR is the 2nd Coming.

Alex Prewitt ‏@alex_prewitt 5m5 minutes ago
Sounding more and more likely Joel Ward hits unrestricted free agency on July 1. Searching for four years. GMBM's spoken about the term gap.

Bye Big Cheese.

Yeah I have a bad time when I wind up there, but I definitely have to strap my wiener down with my belt.

They have great bars and nice places to hangout. I was supposed to move there with my friend but she's moving to the westside now.

In my car to Silverlake now. Leaving Orange County, I should be there in 7 hours.

Shouldnt be that bad right now.

Tell me, does this Silverlake have bike lanes as far as the eye can see? It's sounding a lot like Boulder where our very own Fatalmoose resides.

lol People in LA ride bikes?

Although Northridge just changed the game when it comes to bike lanes in LA.

http://la.streetsblog.org/2015/04/0...arking-protected-bike-lanes-reseda-boulevard/

Top Bottom