• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT| With the first pick the LA Kings are proud to select...

Calamari41

41 > 38
Tell me, does this Silverlake have bike lanes as far as the eye can see? It's sounding a lot like Boulder where our very own Fatalmoose resides.

Do all of Colorado's jobless, trust fund hipsters move to Boulder after graduating from college with useless degrees?

Do all of Colorado's jobless, trust fund hipsters move to Boulder after graduating from college with useless degrees?

No, it's the breeding ground for those people. And the job market is shit there as well. It's basically filled with rich old hippies who control everything there and the rest are college students.

Calamari41

41 > 38
No, it's the breeding ground for those people. And the job market is shit there as well. It's basically filled with rich old hippies who control everything there and the rest are college students.

I knew Fatalmoose was an old, rich hippie. I bet he has a gray ponytail down to his ass.

Quick

Banned
A graveyard? Cleary is a Wing for life.

giphy.gif

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
PHT reporting that the Wings are just going to promote defensemen from Grand Rapids instead of going after any in free agency.

I'll believe that when I see it, but it would be nice.

Mm mm mm that Season Premiere of Hannibal.

Loved it.

Just making it more painful for when it's cancelled due to poor ratings.

Yup, sooooo good.

I don't think it is going anywhere. And if NBC lost their mind and did drop it, it would land somewhere else.
Woops.

I knew Fatalmoose was an old, rich hippie. I bet he has a gray ponytail down to his ass.

I'm 23 and would never grow a ponytail. :p

Lol

Anytime I meet a chick from there this is how it goes:

Me: What do you do for a living?

Them: I'm an artist.

Me: Oh, cool. what kind of art?

Them: Oh I paint in my studio located in the arts district.

Me: Business must be good.

Them: Not really if it wasn't for my parents...

I either listen because they're hot and I want to hit. If they're anything less than a 7 I walk away.

Lol

Anytime I meet a chick from there this is how it goes:

Me: What do you do for a living?

Them: I'm an artist.

Me: Oh, cool. what kind of art?

Them: Oh I paint in my studio located in the arts district.

Me: Business must be good.

Them: Not really if it wasn't for my parents...

I either listen because they're hot and I want to hit. If they're anything less than a 7 I walk away.

Does this all happen on set?

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Seems like it could end up in a better situation if it ends up somewhere like Netflix with less censorship.

It's not like it's lacking violence or gore.

The third season is still finishing is it not? People are acting like it's outright cancelled, but it still has a chance to be picked up for more seasons.

New Caps jersey woo!

Monumental Network ‏@MonumentalNtwrk 20m20 minutes ago
Hey @washcaps fans! Join us tomorrow at 4:45 pm for a reveal of the new alt. jerseys live from Vegas w @HayleyMilon & @ovi8 on @periscopeco.

Also:

A report early Monday noted that Galchenyuk had fired agent Ian Pulver, the NHL Players Association executive who is Larionov’s partner in The Wills Sports Group.

“He didn’t fire me, he fired a Hall of Famer,” Pulver said from his office in Toronto.

Larionov said the breakup came down to a matter of Galchenyuk and his family not accepting his advice.

“Ian and I were trying to help him to become a good hockey player but, more importantly, to be a good human being,” Larionov said. “I would speak to him every day; I think I spent more time talking to him than talking to my wife.”

Galchenyuk expressed unhappiness over his ice time with the Canadiens and being benched by coach Michel Therrien in some situations.

“I tried to make him understand that he has to be patient,” Larionov said. “I had to wait when I was a young player; every great player has a time when he’s going to be on the bench, but you have to learn that’s part of the game.”

marc-bergevin-michel-therrien.jpg

Quick

Banned
New Caps alternate? Are they just going to use their Winter Classic jersey? I wouldn't actually oppose that, but it would be a terrible thing to get excited about. :lol

I'm really interested in seeing what the Avs come out with for their alternate jersey. They should've done a new Home/Away set. Would've been fitting for the 20th anniversary. RIP yeti footprint logo though - I liked it.

Another thing to add with the Avs' alterations is the primary logo on the 20th anniversary logo:

CHzjdlLWEAIewEE.jpg

The puck is a solid blue instead of black. Icethetics has the anniversary logo with the black puck though:

0620-col20th.png

Quick

Banned
The Leafs will sacrifice a third round pick and a prospect to take another belligerent Habs player like Galchenyuk.

Pikma

Banned
GameStop isn't satisfied shitting on current gen video games, now they're hoarding old video games too so they can sell them at ridiculous prices or destroy them whenever they want to get rid of them. Yay!

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Not surprised by this Galchenyuk news, it's showing his immaturity, but he's not wrong either. Therrien's handling of him has been pretty shitty for a while now, and only stunted his development. Makes me wonder how Drouin is feeling regarding Cooper after these playoffs.

Red_Man

Eugenie Bouchard's twin sister, Beatrice is joining TSN to do a bit with Cabbie for the summer. I am 150% okay with this.

Red_Man

I hope trades start soon.

I wonder who Montreal could be signing with Weaver,Gonch and Manny gone

Who will be our Jobbers
Those guys are all gone because kids are taking their spots. Gilbert / Emelin seem to be the odds on favourites to be packing their bags.

Top Bottom