• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT| With the first pick the LA Kings are proud to select...

I figured, that's why it's hilarious

otherwise you'd just be a dick

... wait, you're a Kings fan, I see why you would wanna clarify.

cKoBzKM.gif

The funniest shit was she called around 4:30 and left a message asking if I was awake and if she could come over.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
It's fun watching the hockey analysts squirm on this whole Cam Talbot thing. They clearly have no fucking idea what's going on, but they feel compelled to give an "update" on the situation on a daily basis. So this is what every day is like in Toronto, huh?

zroid

Banned
It's fun watching the hockey analysts squirm on this whole Cam Talbot thing. They clearly have no fucking idea what's going on, but they feel compelled to give an "update" on the situation on a daily basis. So this is what every day is like in Toronto, huh?

Dreger on Beleskey this morning:

1dDBfvv.png

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

Multiple it by 100 and you're close to how it is in Toronto.

Right now the fun thing some of the analysts are doing is ripping the Leafs for not having a GM on board.

Damien Cox saying the Avs 1st round pick is being offered, could be to move up, could be to improve the defense. Things could happen! Though things could also not happen.

Pikma

Banned
Everyone in the Dallas hockey media went batshit crazy with that Patrick Sharp rumor. It was to be expected but damn... it's just a rumor about them being one of many teams interested...

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Habs start the season on the road against Toronto, Ottawa, than at home against Ottawa and then again against Pittsburgh at their arena. They'll be playing at 3 different team home openers aside from their own, I can't wait for the bullshit "Hammond wants revenge" story line to start the season.

He already knows its gonna be a stupid trade. He just won't stop himself from doing it.
His quote is available in English, you didn't have to google translate the French one :lol

Cake Boss

Banned
Habs start the season on the road against Toronto, Ottawa, than at home against Ottawa and then again against Pittsburgh at their arena. They'll be playing at 3 different team home openers aside from their own, I can't wait for the bullshit "Hammond wants revenge" story line to start the season.

His quote is available in English, you didn't have to google translate the French one :lol

:O I just got it from the twitter people.

Top Bottom