• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT| With the first pick the LA Kings are proud to select...

That Destiny/Bungie stuff is out of control. What a horrorshow.

The game is garbage anyway. Singleplayer missions lacked any substance, the voice acting was terrible and it becomes monotonous grinding. The PvP feels completely generic and has no semblance of balance. It's only redeeming factor was the visuals and music and then they fired Marty O'Donnell. :p

I didn't like playing the Beta.

Bungie should try something else besides sci fi

I wished they kept making Halo, but they did something like this with it I'm glad 343 took over. Reach was already a step in the wrong direction, 4 just continued that. The Halo 5 beta was awesome though, it had an emphasis on weapon and map control that I love. Bungie doesn't even really seem like Bungie anymore with guys like Joseph Staten gone.

baller, I can't even afford cable, how am I supposed to be able to afford a hockey team?

I can loan you $5.

Let's do this!

Funny story, friend asked if I felt like lending him $1000 out of nowhere. I said I don't feel like it. Then next day he posts his Coinstar receipt. Now I feel kind of bad.

I know Smiley is good for $5 though.

Our team is in Vegas right?

I can loan you $5.

Let's do this!

Funny story, friend asked if I felt like lending him $1000 out of nowhere. I said I don't feel like it. Then next day he posts his Coinstar receipt. Now I feel kind of bad.

No

Our team just plays on the road

They will be known as the Road Warriors

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I can loan you $5.

Let's do this!

No

Our team just plays on the road

They will be known as the Road Warriors

I vote for Portland, Oregon

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
I'm happy with all of the award winners.

Norrisson deserved the Norris IMO

Carey taking everything is awesome too, he's easily one of the top 5 players in the league and my favourite Hab.

Happy Ekblad won the Calder, anyone but Johnny "Hockey".

I'm happy with all of the award winners.

Norrisson deserved the Norris IMO

Carey taking everything is awesome too, he's easily one of the top 5 players in the league and my favourite Hab.

Happy Ekblad won the Calder, anyone but Johnny "Hockey".

I'm actually surprised Stone didn't win the Calder

Quick

Banned
1311707178354066498.jpg

Pikma

Banned
If the NHL is smart and knows what's convenient for them they'll have a team in hockey's most important market: San Diego. I mean, the local rink is already there, ready to break
un
attendance records. Hockey would be even cheaper than in OC and the team would be posting losses after losses, which is something the league has always felt very attracted to. This city is also so amazingly cursed that it'd instantly make the Sharks look good and win the cup in the very first year.

The San Diego Ice Pandas would be a win for everyone
except for themselves

Calamari41

41 > 38
If the NHL is smart and knows what's convenient for them they'll have a team in hockey's most important market: San Diego. I mean, the local rink is already there, ready to break
un
attendance records. Hockey would be even cheaper than in OC and the team would be posting losses after losses, which is something the league has always felt very attracted to. This city is also so amazingly cursed that it'd instantly make the Sharks look good and win the cup in the very first year.

The San Diego Ice Pandas would be a win for everyone
except for themselves

You've got the Gulls. Everybody wins!

Heretic

I wished they kept making Halo, but they did something like this with it I'm glad 343 took over. Reach was already a step in the wrong direction, 4 just continued that. The Halo 5 beta was awesome though, it had an emphasis on weapon and map control that I love. Bungie doesn't even really seem like Bungie anymore with guys like Joseph Staten gone.
My man!

Kings should be worrying about winning their court cases before they worry about winning next season.
10/10!!!

Pikma

Banned
So apparently this is the new thing in soccer
jara.jpg

Because spitting, headbutting, biting and diving was definitely not enough.

Marvie_3

Banned
I can loan you $5.

Let's do this!

A friend if mine still owes me $600. It was a pretty dire situation for him and he would have been homeless if i didnt help but after 6 years I still havent seen a cent of it back. Basically, dont loan people money unless youre ok with never seeing it again.

I vote our team is the New Vegas Radscorpions.

I'll pitch in 15.

The NHLGAF Road Warriors.

Can I be Goalie?
dstrdl is already NHL-GAF's starting goalie.

Kings should be worrying about winning their court cases before they worry about winning next season.
:lol

Solo

Price got 27/30 1st place Vezina votes. Wild voted for Dubynyk obviously and Nashville for Rinne. Only other team who voted for their guy instead of Price?

The Rangers.

zroid

Banned
this isn't exactly a controversial opinion since everyone's been saying it for years, but the voting for these awards should really be transparent. especially when it's the media who's voting.

Razorskin

----- ------
this isn't exactly a controversial opinion since everyone's been saying it for years, but the voting for these awards should really be transparent. especially when it's the media who's voting.

You're right, if only to know who voted for Carlyle.

Top Bottom