• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT| With the first pick the LA Kings are proud to select...

Was the PC Version really that bad?

It's really fucked up for most people. I haven't had any hard crashing like most people but frame rate dips frequently even after I unlocked it. Apparently the PC version is also just straight up missing models along with textures and shit like AO. Graphics options are terrible as well.

How bad is it? And what's wrong with it exactly?

Basically if you remember what early 360 to pc ports were like this is that. It's fucked up in a lot of different ways that don't make much sense. And if you've got an AMD card you're pretty much fucked from my understanding. Missing textures, models, rendering techniques, frequent frame hitching and a lot of people are getting hard crashes left and right.

A friend if mine still owes me $600. It was a pretty dire situation for him and he would have been homeless if i didnt help but after 6 years I still havent seen a cent of it back. Basically, dont loan people money unless youre ok with never seeing it again.

I vote our team is the New Vegas Radscorpions.

dstrdl is already NHL-GAF's starting goalie.

:lol

Yeah I don't think he's going homeless, hasn't had a steady job in a year but in the meantime bought a car, which he owes a lot of money on, student tuition from Art Institute he still owes, maxed credit cards. Lives with his parents though. I've lent money in the past to different people and I haven't gotten much of it paid back. Kinda felt bad that he posted his Coinstar receipt on Instagram. So I guess it's come down to making partial car payments with the change he has.

We need a mascot for our team, btw.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Yeah I don't think he's going homeless, hasn't had a steady job in a year but in the meantime bought a car, which he owes a lot of money on, student tuition from Art Institute he still owes, maxed credit cards. Lives with his parents though. I've lent money in the past to different people and I haven't gotten much of it paid back. Kinda felt bad that he posted his Coinstar receipt on Instagram. So I guess it's come down to making partial car payments with the change he has.

We need a mascot for our team, btw.

I didn't know you were friends IRL with Clydefrog and that he asked you for a cool grand. Good call blowing him off.

Caps open with 4-game homestand.

CIWeLBOUMAAuBSG.jpg

OvechkinHappy0850.gif

WOOOOOOOOOO

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Looks like the Rangers have 17 back-to-backs this season.

But on the flip side I don't see any road trips longer than 3 games (and I think there are only 3 of those).

Samyy

Picks I would be okay with at 24:
- Jeremy Roy
- Evgeny Svechnikov
- Denis Guryanov
- Joel Eriksson Ek
- Daniel Sprong
- Vince Dunn
- Jansen Harkins

Theres a lot of interesting guys 2nd half of the first...

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Rangers also have no home stands longer than 3 games. And once again playing a whopping 14 games in February (including a game on February 29 for the first time since 1988).

First Rangers game at Barclays Center: December 2.

Yawnier

Banned
- Jeremy Roy
- Evgeny Svechnikov
- Denis Guryanov
- Joel Eriksson Ek
- Daniel Sprong
- Vince Dunn
- Jansen Harkins

There was a HFBoards guy who said the leafs really liked Vince Dunn, and talked to him a few times or something

Probably talking out of his ass (like most people on there), but it's interesting?

Razorskin

----- ------
- Jeremy Roy
- Evgeny Svechnikov
- Denis Guryanov
- Joel Eriksson Ek
- Daniel Sprong
- Vince Dunn
- Jansen Harkins

Would be OK with any of those guys at 26.

Samyy

There was a HFBoards guy who said the leafs really liked Vince Dunn, and talked to him a few times or something

Probably talking out of his ass (like most people on there), but it's interesting?

Vince Dunn and Jeremy Roy have some of the highest projection project success % of all the defencemen in the draft outside of the top 10.

Provorov has a 71%, and those two have 64%.

So would not be surprised if the Leafs are interested in Dunn as a target if they are looking to move down as he seems to have been overlooked.

Curufinwe

They came up with the awful Metro division and shoved Florida and Tampa in with the Northern teams just to keep the Phi-Pit rivalry. All so they play 4 times a season instead of 3.

I hope expansion also means some sensible realignment.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Larry Brooks ‏@NYP_Brooksie 17m 17 minutes ago

Told that Rangers are allowing clubs to speak with Talbot's agent to gauge feelings about city...cannot extend until Jan, so no $ talk.
Larry Brooks ‏@NYP_Brooksie 15m 15 minutes ago

Sabres, Oilers, Stars, Sharks, perhaps Flames in mix for Talbot.
Buffalo could be the top choice in that case. Caledonia's practically right next door.

imBask

Banned
Media coverage of the expansion is abysmal here in Montreal/Quebec. They're all convinced that Quebec is getting a team 99.999999% sure

it's not happening, it'll obviously be Vegas and Seattle or KC, no contest

Razorskin

----- ------
Buffalo could be the top choice in that case. Caledonia's practically right next door.

Does Buffalo have any good goalie prospects?

Media coverage of the expansion is abysmal here in Montreal/Quebec. They're all convinced that Quebec is getting a team 99.999999% sure

it's not happening, it'll obviously be Vegas and Seattle or KC, no contest

I don't watch TVA or RDS anymore but I'm sure they're confident while simping hard.

Top Bottom