• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT| With the first pick the LA Kings are proud to select...

yyzjohn

Banned
McKenzie thinks Ottawa is trying to package the 18th and 21st picks to move up to an earlier pick. Not sure how high they think they can pick.

Darren Dreger ‏@DarrenDreger 2m2 minutes ago
Sounds like Sharks are happy to extend Bieksa's contract. Good fit for him and family. Sharks and Canucks still working on details of trade.

giphy.gif

So the Avs are supposed to unveil the new sweater today at the draft. Part of me hopes the logo is just O'Reilly's face with a circle around it and a line through it.

It's going to be
more disappointment because they didn't get rid of the fucking apron stipies. Holy shit they look bad.

Crazy people are everywhere. I'm sure there's someone in NHL GAF who isn't happy about this.

I heard Datsyuk posts on here.

zroid

Banned
Crazy people are everywhere. I'm sure there's someone in NHL GAF who isn't happy about this.

yeah for sure, but the thing is if they aren't dumb enough to get banned immediately for expressing their bigotry, then it's strange they would suddenly do so at a later time.

given how many people act stupid about video games on a daily basis here, I have no doubt there are genuine crazies among them who just don't express it

Calamari41

41 > 38
yeah for sure, but the thing is if they aren't dumb enough to get banned immediately for expressing their bigotry, then it's strange they would suddenly do so at a later time.

given how many people act stupid about video games on a daily basis here, I have no doubt there are genuine crazies among them who just don't express it

Zroid, I've seen your posts on Infowars. Don't act all innocent, it won't protect you.

dem

Can't believe the Leafs are getting honeydicked by Babcock.

"Maybe we don't have to rebuild. These guys havent been coached by Babcock yet!"

Samyy

Can't believe the Leafs are getting honeydicked by Babcock.

"Maybe we don't have to rebuild. These guys havent been coached by Babcock yet!"

I can't believe your listening to what the media is saying, the have no source in the Leafs room anymore.

I guess everyone just has something that sets them off. For most people it's something reasonably benign, like the films of Michael Bay, or the music of Nickleback. Some people just can't let go of their stances on gays/abortion/etc...

A fanatic is one who can't change their mind, and won't change the subject. (More Churchill)

I've totally met people IRL that seem completely normal and then you hit a certain topic and it's time for a stroll down insanity lane.

Silexx

I guess everyone just has something that sets them off. For most people it's something reasonably benign, like the films of Michael Bay, or the music of Nickleback. Some people just can't let go of their stances on gays/abortion/etc...

A fanatic is one who can't change their mind, and won't change the subject. (More Churchill)

I've totally met people IRL that seem completely normal and then you hit a certain topic and it's time for a stroll down insanity lane.

But perhaps the most apt Churchill quote for today is: "America will always do the right thing. After they've exhausted all other options."

Edit: oops, sorry Simon, I totally missed you already saying that. Lol

dem

@frank_seravalli

Tim Murray: "If you'd have told me we'd end up w Eichel, Kane and Lehner for 3 first round picks, I'd have said you were high on mushrooms."

Marvie_3

Banned
It's about damn time. As a drunk once said: America always does the right thing, after they've exhausted every other option
I dont remember saying that.

It's going to be
more disappointment because they didn't get rid of the fucking apron stipies. Holy shit they look bad.

I heard Datsyuk posts on here.
CrazedDatsyukMan?

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Renaud Lavoie ‏@renlavoietva 6m 6 minutes ago

I'll be surprise if #rangers Cam Talbot is traded to the Flames. Hearing the Sharks have a lot of interest. #tvasports
LOL This carnival of stupid never ends.

The longer this goes the more I hope Talbot doesn't get traded solely for hilarity's sake.

Yawnier

Banned
Goddamn Sabres, you guys went from having three 1st round picks in this draft to now only having one. At least you got a half decent goalie now.

Don Cherry posting walls of text on Twitter.

Some highlites:

Don Cherry ‏@CoachsCornerCBC 46m46 minutes ago
8) The Leafs have no choice but to pick Hanifin. Why you ask? The Leafs have Connor Brown, the OHL’s leading scorer in 2013-14. He had a 9) good year with the Marlies but he’s small. If you remember last year, Leafs passed on my favourite guy Nick Ritchie 6’2” 230 pounds, a 10) standout in the Memorial Cup, instead taking a small Swede Nylander. They say he’s a good player but just didn’t show it with the 11) Marlies. So you see, even though Marner is available the Leafs can’t have small prospects. It’s funny how one draft leafs to another.

What the fuck, Cherry wants american Hanifin over doug gilmour reincarnation Mitch Marner? We're living in bizarro world.

Cake Boss

Banned
@frank_seravalli

Tim Murray: "If you'd have told me we'd end up w Eichel, Kane and Lehner for 3 first round picks, I'd have said you were high on mushrooms."

Lmao Eichel you had to tank for.

Kane you had to give up Myers for.

Lehner for a Pominville is meh trade.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Good job America, one step closer to being a decent first world country again. Now I wanna see that couple get divorced who said they would if it became legal :lol

And I have to watch the Daily Show for some Fox News reactions...

calder

Lmao Eichel you had to tank for.

Kane you had to give up Myers for.

Lehner for a Pominville is meh trade.

Lol yeah that's a very generous summary of his trades.

Dhiren Mahiban @dcmahiban
#NHLBruins F Milan Lucic confirms the #Canucks are one of 15 teams he's willing to waive his no-trade clause for.

Start accepting it now Vancouver!

Top Bottom