• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT| With the first pick the LA Kings are proud to select...

Yawnier

Banned
Really like what the leafs did this draft, if even one of those high risk-high reward players they took from rounds 3 to 7 pans out I will be happy.

I find it hilarious that someone actually drafted Imama, and nobody took Nathan Noel. Imama is a good fighter and that is about it, throws the body around a lot.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
the good news is, the Canucks first-round pick has mad hair game

CIeM9aOW8AA8iyr.jpg

ows_143511575924929.jpg

Hey Yakuza 4 is a really good game. Kinda long but still great. Even if you never played the first three it gives you a run down on what happened in those games

Can't wait for Five

Pikma

Banned
Hey Yakuza 4 is a really good game. Kinda long but still great. Even if you never played the first three it gives you a run down on what happened in those games

Can't wait for Five
Is it available digitally? The only Yakuza game I own is Dead Souls and I got it for like $3, I haven't played it though.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member

Can't wait for Five

And you get a trophy for watching them. They're pretty long too.

I've been waiting for five forever.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
New York Rangers ‏@NYRangers 2m 2 minutes ago
OFFICIAL: #NYR have acquired goaltender Antti Raanta from Chicago in exchange for Ryan Haggerty.

BLECH

Haggerty?!

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
On the plus side, Raanta was pretty good for the Hawks this year from what I remember, and he's half the price of Cam Talbot.

Man, those Lack and Talbot trades really emphasize how much Tim Murray paid for Lehner. I see the appeal of having Lehner over them since he'll in theory be around longer and be affordable for longer, but wow.

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
Pretty cool that Islanders drafted the dude from China. Northern China is pretty darn cold so I hope NHL can grow hockey there. Hope this kid becomes the Yao Ming of hockey.

Don Cherry will not be pleased though.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Philadelphia Flyers ‏@NHLFlyers 2m2 minutes ago
BREAKING: #Flyers have acquired Sam Gagner & a pick from ARI for Nicklas Grossmann & the contract of Chris Pronger

:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Marvie_3

Banned
New York Rangers ‏@NYRangers 2m 2 minutes ago
OFFICIAL: #NYR have acquired goaltender Antti Raanta from Chicago in exchange for Ryan Haggerty.

BLECH

Haggerty?!
What do I need to know about Haggerty? Do I put him on my players I hate list or players I like list?

Pretty cool that Islanders drafted the dude from China. Northern China is pretty darn cold so I hope NHL can grow hockey there. Hope this kid becomes the Yao Ming of hockey.

Don Cherry will not be pleased though.
A guy who never lived up to the hype and retires early because of injuries? You're a jerk.

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
What do I need to know about Haggerty? Do I put him on my players I hate list or players I like list?

A guy who never lived up to the hype and retires early because of injuries? You're a jerk.

Yao was instrumental in bringing a lot of Chinese interest in the NBA. He played well enough.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member

He showed a lot of promise during this past training camp. I thought he looked a little more NHL-ready at the time than Kevin Hayes, actually. He ended up with 33 points in Hartford this season (15 G, 18 A...maybe a little lower than might have been expected).

Here he is from preseason clowning the Flyers:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQFB1rUdx9Y

Hard to say how he's going to pan out, but he certainly has potential.

Top Bottom