• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT| With the first pick the LA Kings are proud to select...

zroid

Banned
If Martin fucking Jones can get 3x3 I shudder to think what Bernier will demand

hopefully his asstastic 2015 will push the price down a bit

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
Looks really fun, should see some more weapon use there. I'll no doubt rage at my teammates.

Really wish we could make form in Ranked Play.

Well, August should be when we can finally form our own teams. Maybe by then I'll have done the single player.

Bettman denying it of course

Will wait to see what other media outlets/reporters say about this

The NHL denied the Globe and Mail report of Atlanta moving to Winnipeg and then announced the move a week or two later

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Leblanc already denying it publicly

I'm sure they will be moved and the deal is likely a "if we lose the court battle, it's yours!" handshake deal

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
God damn it, how could Bergevin not offer a better package for Saad? I wonder how much they shopped him, or if they got the package from Columbus and just pulled the trigger. Either way, that sucks. Columbus is building a hell of a team.

Kifimbo

Quebec City chose a problematic owner, now a politician, who wants the province to become a country, and who's also known as a man with a short temper. Remember Jim Ballsilie ? Péladeau is worst. In a rich market, it might not be a dealbreaker. In what would become the smallest market in the NHL, it is. Quebec City really is a last resort.

For what it's worth, Bettman is firmly denying the whole thing.

Marvie_3

Banned
God damn it, how could Bergevin not offer a better package for Saad? I wonder how much they shopped him, or if they got the package from Columbus and just pulled the trigger. Either way, that sucks. Columbus is building a hell of a team.

Habs probably could have put together a Better package but they're too busy working on a trade for Bickell instead.

Quick

Banned
Speaking of the Yotes, Sean Burke is leaving the organization. He was their goalie coach and Assistant to the GM. Might've found himself a nice new gig.

@SBurkie1 said:
Thanks to the Coyote organization for the past seven years. Best wishes to the team and fans moving forward. #timetomoveon

Leafs waiting to trade Kessel to Toronto 2.

Phil's Agent: We have a deal to finally move you.
Phil: I'm finally free of the Toronto media!?
Phil's Agent: Phil, you might want to sit down.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Alright, who in Leafs-Age is defecting to Toronto 2?

They should keep that name, by the way.

I think it depends where it's located. But I'm mostly looking at the younger Leafs-GAF guys (Montresor, Samyy) as the guys who could jump ship.

They haven't been around this shit long enough to be stuck with this like us older guys.

Top Bottom