• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT| With the first pick the LA Kings are proud to select...

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
Happy Birthday Canada!
Happy Birthday to me!

Happy Birthday Smiley!

KESSSSEEEELLLLLLLLL

ibilrUPDvUN94y.gif

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
DAMMIT, DUBAS...! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE THE CHOSEN ONE! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BRING BALANCE TO THE MEDIOCRITY AND INEPTITUDE TO THE FRANCHISE...! :'<

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Think about this

We let go one of the most talented players in the NHL and will likely start the year with phaneuf the shithead still being an embarrassment to NHL defenders everywhere

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Think about this

We let go one of the most talented players in the NHL and will likely start the year with phaneuf the shithead still being an embarrassment to NHL defenders everywhere
Day isn't over yet. I hope we can trade him for picks still...can we retain or are we at our limit already?

WHY DID WE RETAIN ON KESSEL?!?!?!?! OMFG!

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
If the Bruins sign Mike Green, I'm buying a Kessel Pens jersey and moving on

Sakic said he was done for the day, so now I don't have to pay attention. Really hope Bigras or Siemens can push Holden off the roster in training camp. Rantanen coming in strong would be great too, no more Cliche, Bordeleau or other plugs.

Cake Boss

Banned
Seems like the Habs have really gone from the skilled quick offence team with a team full of Brian Burke's, hence the lack of scoring aside from Patches.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Seems like the Habs have really gone from the skilled quick offence team with a team full of Brian Burke's, hence the lack of scoring aside from Patches.
The lack of scoring has more to do with Therrien's garbage dump and chase system and his player usage, then it does the players.

Dr.Acula

Banned
I know it's Canada day, but Phil is cool, why couldn't we have let him stay?

Looking forward to the next half-decade of Phanuef barfing up the puck while Phil runs away with cups and scoring titles
top-10 scoring finishes are titles right? Also cups are cups of gravy
in Pittsburgh.

We should have kept Kessel, but he was going eventually...

But not for this :( Retained salary sucks the most, this already feels like a fleecing.

fallout

Hm. I was just thinking that with the loss of Kane, Frolik and Slater, the Jets PK isn't as good as it once was. Maybe the plan is to take less penalties?

Calamari41

41 > 38
:lol

I step out of my 1.5 hour meeting, hit refresh on the thread, and see that it jumped 5 (100 post) pages. I knew exactly what happened in that moment.

Top Bottom