• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT| With the first pick the LA Kings are proud to select...

So we got 3 goalies with one way contracts now, the fact that we just signed ramo to a 1 year extension makes me wonder what that means for hiller

Ir2fIns.gif

probably something like that

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
So far, all the Flyers have done was just sign a backup goaltender.

It truly is a new regime.

Hail to the Hextall.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Richards signs with Detroit... details to come.

EDIT - 1 yr 3 mil

Dunno if I like that cost, seems a bit high.

For 1 year where they're not against the cap, it's not bad.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Lots of guys we still haven't heard much about, Ward, Belesky, Franson, Williams, Boyes, Semin, etc

Cake Boss

Banned
Went to HFboards to get info on the development camp impressions.

Wandered into another thread where they are asking for Weirdcock to be traded and Cowen to take his spot.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I'm surprised Ward hasn't been signed yet

nhl is racist confirmed

Has anyone signed Stanton yet? He's a solid 3rd pairing D-man, on some teams maybe even 2nd-pairing

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Does Pens-GAF get rights to that Kessel goal gif, too? Harsh if so.

Of course they do. that gif and the KESSSSEEEELELELELELELELEL expression were also transferred.

Also woo Quick is alive!

and LOL Boston. Racing to the bottom I see.

Pens HAVE to trade someone still though, they realize there's a cap in place, right?

Pikma

Banned
Of course they do. that gif and the KESSSSEEEELELELELELELELEL expression were also transferred.

Also woo Quick is alive!

and LOL Boston. Racing to the bottom I see.

Pens HAVE to trade someone still though, they realize there's a cap in place, right?
Happy birthday Smiley!

Top Bottom