• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT| With the first pick the LA Kings are proud to select...

Samyy

Weise for Nylander.

large.gif

Quick

Banned
Continuing my gaming throwback, I decided to start up GTA IV again, since it was on sale for $5 on PSN (Stories from Liberty City were also $5) and I haven't gotten every story-based Trophy yet (finished the game before Sony introduced Trophies), and the car mechanics fucking sucks on it. I try to drift, and I end up spinning. I eventually got used to it on my initial playthrough, I'm sure I'll get used to it again.

And I didn't realize how terrible depth of field was in games back in 2007. GTA IV took every opportunity to have it on, along with this yellowish-green tint that gives it a weird piss filter.

Product of the times, of course. I didn't expect GTA V levels of refinement. It's just interesting seeing how wide the gap really is between IV and V.

I haven't touched Mass Effect in a few days, but I had the same issue of "holy shit this game is old" - not the game's fault (for the most part). It's mostly the textures they used in the game that gave me that feeling.

I also tried to get back in to Assassin's Creed Unity. Bailed out after running into a glitch that prevented me from finishing a side mission. I have a feeling I might need to restart the game to resolve that issue. I also had a funny glitch that had Arno climbing on nothing. Way to go, Ubisoft!

bill0527

I'll start it for Preds-GAF:

Our UFAs:
Matt Cullen
Mike Fisher
Mike Ribeiro
Mike Santorelli
Cody franson

Our RFAs:
Taylor Beck
Gabriel Bourque
Calle Jarnkrok
Craig Smith
Colin Wilson

We want to re-sign Fisher, Ribeiro (played great this year, didn't beat his wife and passed all drug tests), Smith, and Wilson.

Everyone else can take a fucking walk. Especially Santorelli and Franson who fucked our season up with that trade. Please leave town quickly and take your Toronto curse with you.

zroid

Banned
Hopefully Laviolette's misuse of Franson has lowered his market value a tad. It'd be nice if the Leafs re-signed him. Would be good to have a veteran D-man on the team after Phaneuf is traded who is actually good (read: not Robidas; not Polak)

RC

Banned
I'm about to go to bed but I'm sure fans calling in have at least suggested trading the Sedins twice

So far it's been mostly blow up the team and Dejardins is an idiot.
Hoping for at least a few Sedin sister comments before the end of the night.

trifelife

So far it's been mostly blow up the team and Dejardins is an idiot.
Hoping for at least a few Sedin sister comments before the end of the night.

I'm impressed you can handle that level of shitbag. I love when someone says we need less Europeans and more Western Canadians.

Hi, this time it's for real.

Can't be really disappointed by this year, but it just means management has to eject more of that old core before they can be competitive again.

iLLmAtlc

i'm glad we got to see playoffs, nobody expected that this year. game 5 brought back a lot of good memories. i think we need some more young players to take some strides to replace the aging dudes. canucks clearly lacked a 2nd line that could threaten on a consistent basis.

disappointing way to lose, but flames showed all year they're pretty much impossible to put away, hats off to them.

Socreges

Banned
BTW was it just me or were the Hawks committing some flagrant interference before scoring the winning goal?

Also hi

Fuck I wish we had a top ten pick....

zroid

Banned
BTW was it just me or were the Hawks committing some flagrant interference before scoring the winning goal?

Also hi

Fuck I wish we had a top ten pick....

at least you didn't fruitlessly trade away the 1st round pick you do have like the Pens and Perds...

Top Bottom