• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT| With the first pick the LA Kings are proud to select...

zroid

Banned
Welcome home St Louis

Did not expect 2-0 series lead against the Griffins

Marlies look pretty legit right now. Yeah Griffins missing Ferraro and a couple others, but still. Gibson was a beast during that 5 min major and 5 on 3 but it's not like they relied on him at other times. Well played game.

FOOTE

Not that I really want this team to be blown up, but I think there are going to be some moves made.

First on the list. I hope Jackman walks as a UFA.

Socreges

Banned
So, I think it's pretty fair to say that not a single older player on the Canucks is untouchable, save for the Sedins.

What team would be interested in Bieksa? Hamhuis? Bonino?
Bonino is "older"?

Also, did management say anything yet about possibly shaking things up or are you just guessing based on their performance?

Foggy

So, I think it's pretty fair to say that not a single older player on the Canucks is untouchable, save for the Sedins.

What team would be interested in Bieksa? Hamhuis? Bonino?

Jackets would be game for someone like Hamhuis. How does a straight up trade for Anisimov sound? He's the sexiest bargaining chip that the Jackets have this offseason.

Tabris

The issue with Bonino is just that he's not a 2nd line centre quality. He's a good 3rd line centre. Horvat should be our 2nd line centre moving forward.

He has slowly proven to be able to play vs other top line centres via things like PK duties. He's not like Hodgson who had to be sheltered on 3rd-4th line due to defensive match-up issues.

Holiday

Banned
Hello offseason thread :)

Blues need to drop Hitchcock, Backes, Oshie, Jackman, Michalek, Bouwmeester at least. Jackman and Michalek are UFAs so that should be easy, hopefully Backes, Oshie, and Bouwmeester can be moved for a decent winger (Edmonton?). If Berglund can be gone too, then that's a bonus. Super early, but hopefully Fabbri plays next year, and Barbashev makes progress.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Fun fact: an average of 2,500 households tuned into every Panthers game this last season.

That also means all the teams that sell out, have more people watching in the stands than the Panthers have in the arena and watching on tv combined.

In some cases..... Potentially double.

Pikma

Banned

Fun fact: an average of 2,500 households tuned into every Panthers game this last season.

That also means all the teams that sell out, have more people watching in the stands than the Panthers have in the arena and watching on tv combined.

In some cases..... Potentially double.
does that mean I watched more Panthers games than 99% of Florida's population? god I must be one of their biggest fans...

that's basketball for you

good teams beat bad teams. not like hockey where crazy bullshit happens in every single game.

that's also why hockey is so fun

I just look at that Raptors and Wizards series in disgust.

Paul Pierce got in their heads. I'm guessing the Wizards out coached Casey.

Eat shit, Stastny. I hope you're happy in St. Louis, don't mind the smell that's normal. At least you get paid 7 mill--Oh right, he's rich he probably doesn't care.

Hey Ottawa and Blue fans! Ottawa had a great season, nothing to be ashamed of there.

Silexx

'Hello darkness...' and all that jazz. So, I guess it's now time to speculate which goalie the Sens should / will trade in the off-season.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
'Hello darkness...' and all that jazz. So, I guess it's now time to speculate which goalie the Sens should / will trade in the off-season.

Lots of questions for the Sens this offseason.

Biggest one after the goalie situation is whether Murray is coming back or not.

Also, are we finally going to upgrade Gryba and/or Boro? I know Claesson and Wideman are waiting in the wings, but how ready are they?

I'm a bit tired of seeing AHL quality defending.

I really hope we saw the last of Chris Phillips this season. Last thing we need is him taking up a spot of a more deserving player pointing at things all over the ice.

In regards to our forwards, Bobby Ryan, outside of game 5, really dropped the fucking ball, I'm curious to know if he was injured. Legwand probably needs to go, he just wasn't a good fit on this team, he's not the player he used to be with Nashville. I think we have some good forward prospects that could probably slot in the lineup.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Lehner's gone is my guess, and they bring in Matt O'Connor.

If they're able to sign O'Connor, I think this is likely. Lehner probably has the highest value of all Sens goalies because of his age + Calder Cup.

Top Bottom