• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT| With the first pick the LA Kings are proud to select...

Kessel should have a huge impact on the Pens PP. Wonder if they run 4 Forwards and 1 D. Problem with that is it puts Malkin on point and he by all accounts hates it there. That said with Horny crashing the net and the combined might of Crosby, Malkin and Kessel, you have to be a bit scared if you're the other team

It feels weird that we traded Prust. I thought like Eller or Gilbert would be the first to go. Not Prust. I guess that little stunt he pulled at the Playoffs really pissed off Marc

zroid

Banned
Man if the Pens still had Despres that would be a pretty solid top 4 D next year, despite all the turnover. I don't believe their blueline is as bad as people think, but there's probably a need for one more good 2nd pair guy.

trifelife

Oh God. It begins. Step aside Emelin, I have a new most hated Hab.

CI3cEnzWcAQPJPo.jpg:large

You must love him with all your heart, you son of a bitch

Man if the Pens still had Despres that would be a pretty solid top 4 D next year, despite all the turnover. I don't believe their blueline is as bad as people think, but there's probably a need for one more good 2nd pair guy.

Yep I'm not liking the Caps place in the Metro right now :(

Yawnier

Banned
CBJ will be scary next year if they can keep healthier

Their top 9 is nuts, can just bury the offensive blackhole Clarkson on the 4th line

Top Bottom