• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT| With the first pick the LA Kings are proud to select...

Alucard

Banned
Millennial scum.

Wait, 29 is outside of the millennial generation, right?

I'm glad I'm probably the young one here.

Early Twenties Whooooo

That's pretty old for a cat.

I'll be 24 this year. 30 rapidly approaching.

Mid 20's life crisis NHLGAF assemble!

How old are you? I'm 23 :(

I'm 24.

Woooooooooo

You guys are hatchlings and living the best years of your lives.

Let me give you some advice. Fuck a lot of women, kid. Not just one woman. A lot of women.

FOOTE

I just turned 30. Kill me.

When I turned 20, I felt old.

When I turned 25, I wished I was 20 again. I felt old. (edit, i wished I was 21 again)

30 year old me laughs at 20 and 25 year old me. I'm sure 40 year old me will do the same but I feel old as fuck.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
30s > 20s

Well, maybe just early 30s. Can't vouch for the late ones. Those might suck. But the early ones can be pretty fucking rad.

Marvie_3

Banned
Says the one whose birthday lasts like 3 months

My birthday is every day of the year. Aint no party like a marvie bday party cuz a marvie bday party dont stop.

We're the same age and you seemingly have your shit way more sorted more than I. What's the secret? Is it tea? Sleep? Bird souls?

He doesn't have to fight off radscorpions and deathclaws and all the other crazy animals you guys do on a daily basis?

He plays both sides.
I bring balance to both sides.
You're making me feel old.
Sorry!
Holy shit, Creeper wasn't even alive the last time the Habs won the cup, he might as well be a Leafs fan.
Yeah... I hope I get to see them win the cup someday, Montreal that is.
shiiiit you're young

I think you might officially be younger than Samvy and pretty sure he was the youngest NHLgaffer

Oh Kool

Alucard

Banned
I'm 34. Pretty sure a lot of the old guard of NHL GAF are of similar ages or older. I mean guys who have been posting here since the late 90s and early 2000s.

"Everything was very positive on his end. When it came down to today, I was pretty confident that if there was an offer from Detroit, I would move forward. We really didn't take advantage of any other offers. I was set in Detroit."

Green actually wanted to come to Detroit, brings a tear to my eye.

FOOTE

Pretty sure that's referring to his career

zwhBRbO.gif

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
31. Get off my lawn.

Sidebar: got The Order: 1886 for 20 bucks. Its the prettiest game I've ever played but its boring and the story does nothing for me. Gonnsa try to finish it quick and sell it back to amazon for credit. Meh.

Witcher 3 still GOTY in my book. Gonna get Batman once it goes on sale for $40

CreeperBlocks, you have a young, vibrant and energetic presence about your posting. You're intrigued by everything, into everything and love everything.

You remind me of me before I became dead inside.

Keep it up and embrace what you're doing - I certainly am.

Marvie_3

Banned
CreeperBlocks, you have a young, vibrant and energetic presence about your posting. You're intrigued by everything, into everything and love everything.

Much like a certain type of animal.......a small one perhaps.......that is always curious......

Aww Thanks Dastardly. :3
Much like a certain type of animal.......a small one perhaps.......that is always curious......
Like a Cat! :D

I was a bitter old man when I was like 14. His positivity is fucking baffling to me. Like I can't even begin to understand the life that comes with being so positive.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
We really need to start the NHL-Gaf hockey podcast again. Maybe we can figure it out before next season starts.

I'm 26, 27 later this year.

Our millenial age offends kat :(

I always assumed Creeper was older for some reason ¯_(ツ)_/¯ Dastardly kinda explains it, but I took it the other way - that knowledge came from age.

If Marvie celebrates his birthday all the time, does that mean he's really old? :O

Enjoy the half way mark Smelly :) you only get more jaded from here!

Marvie_3

Banned
That's awesome. I tried doing that with jogging 2 years ago until my knees started failing me after extended physical exertion.
I don't have the knees to jog either. That's why I started biking.

We really need to start the NHL-Gaf hockey podcast again. Maybe we can figure it out before next season starts.

I tried to get it going again in secret last fall but I just never had the time. I'd be up for doing it again though later in the summer.

Top Bottom