• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT| With the first pick the LA Kings are proud to select...

FOOTE

Guys, it's a new day.

CIIphoJUkAAxTPp.jpg
But new day sucks...

Alucard

Banned
I don't have the knees to jog either. That's why I started biking.

Good call. I'll likely get into this when my girls are old enough to ride. In the meantime, I really need to get back into DDP Yoga. Was doing great with it, had dropped 10+ pounds, and then we had our second kid and bought our first house. Gained all weight back + more. Fucking stress eating.

Marvie_3

Banned
Good call. I'll likely get into this when my girls are old enough to ride. In the meantime, I really need to get back into DDP Yoga. Was doing great with it, had dropped 10+ pounds, and then we had our second kid and bought our first house. Gained all weight back + more. Fucking stress eating.

DDP Yoga is fucking awesome. I do that a couple times a week if I can. Usually only on weekends right now.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I don't think Savard knows he doesn't have to actually move to Florida.....

Marc Savard said:
Thanks to all my fans for the nice tweets and tremendous support over the years. I'm gonna miss the greatest sporting city in the world!!

Marvie_3

Banned
He's a little pain in the ass and destroying my place, but it's kind of funny and he's so cute so it's hard to get mad.

I don't normally get all gushy about animals but your cat is the fucking cutest kitten ever. :lol

The only cat toys you will ever need are cardboard boxes. Stock up on them.

I don't think Savard knows he doesn't have to actually move to Florida.....
If your eggs were as scrambled as his are, you wouldn't know that either.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Did you guys see that own-goal to end the England/Japan world cup game?

Stellar stuff. The girl was inconsolable and sobbing for a really, really long time.

zroid

Banned
Did you guys see that own-goal to end the England/Japan world cup game?

Stellar stuff. The girl was inconsolable and sobbing for a really, really long time.

I laughed heartily, especially because it was England and of course they would lose like that

then I saw her crying and felt like a jerk

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
I'm 26, 27 later this year.

Our millenial age offends kat :(

I always assumed Creeper was older for some reason ¯_(ツ)_/¯ Dastardly kinda explains it, but I took it the other way - that knowledge came from age.

If Marvie celebrates his birthday all the time, does that mean he's really old? :O

Enjoy the half way mark Smelly :) you only get more jaded from here!

Gen X has no time for you Millennials!

Mike Green said he trains with new #RedWings teammate Darren Helm, who spoke very highly of Detroit's first-year head coach Jeff Blashill.

Blash hasn't even coached a game and he is already working that magic /NextBabs

Calamari41

41 > 38
I laughed heartily, especially because it was England and of course they would lose like that

then I saw her crying and felt like a jerk

I only walked in the room after it had just ended, and wondered why that one girl was so much more upset than everyone else.

Then the replay.

Alucard

Banned
DDP Yoga is fucking awesome. I do that a couple times a week if I can. Usually only on weekends right now.

I was only rotating Energy, Red Hot Core, and Fat Burner, and that started doing wonders after 2 weeks. With the house mostly set up now, I should be able to get back into it soon. I can't stand feeling lethargic.

Anyway, good on you for being that active.

This Colorado secondary logo is growing on me, it might be a Stockholm syndrome thing though. I'm going to miss the Yeti foot, bummer they couldn't have it on at least one shoulder. I blame Bernie the St. Bernard.

Much like a certain type of animal.......a small one perhaps.......that is always curious......

Ah yes - the scaffold lizard.

I was a bitter old man when I was like 14. His positivity is fucking baffling to me. Like I can't even begin to understand the life that comes with being so positive.

You'd seen too much by that age. Bruce Wayne had nothing on you the day you bore witness to the soul of Man.

It's that Orange County upbringing. Our nutrition is beyond compare... Tell me, Dastardly. How do you Australians slice your avocados?

2aNVu4J.jpg

Hey guys and gals, been a constant lurker of this thread but thought it was time to join in on the discussion. Ive been a hockey and Sharks fan for years now but I live in Australia so rarely ever get to attend live games apart from the odd trip to the US to visit family in Cali.

Anyway, just thought I'd say hi. Oh and I'm nearly 35 so it's great to see some other old heads around!!

Marvie_3

Banned
I was only rotating Energy, Red Hot Core, and Fat Burner, and that started doing wonders after 2 weeks. With the house mostly set up now, I should be able to get back into it soon. I can't stand feeling lethargic.

Anyway, good on you for being that active.
I'm pretty sure all the drinking and naps I take cancel it out though. :lol

Edit: Holy shit. I never thought 2 different australians would make consecutive posts in this thread.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Hey guys and gals, been a constant lurker of this thread but thought it was time to join in on the discussion. Ive been a hockey and Sharks fan for years now but I live in Australia so rarely ever get to attend live games apart from the odd trip to the US to visit family in Cali.

Anyway, just thought I'd say hi. Oh and I'm nearly 35 so it's great to see some other old heads around!!

holy shit you just became Dastardly's best friend AND worst enemy in one

Welcome aboard!

We need more Shorks Fans.

This Colorado secondary logo is growing on me, it might be a Stockholm syndrome thing though. I'm going to miss the Yeti foot, bummer they couldn't have it on at least one shoulder. I blame Bernie the St. Bernard.

You should blame the Coyotes since they're the reason we got rid of Howler. They wanted the name for their mascot. Thus was born the incredibly fucking stupid booze hound.

You should blame the Coyotes since they're the reason we got rid of Howler. They wanted the name for their mascot. Thus was born the incredibly fucking stupid booze hound.

I heard we got rid of the Yeti because he got in a fight with a fan in the parking lot.

Calamari41

41 > 38

Hello, friend!

Please reconsider which team you like.

May I suggest, perhaps, the Anaheim Ducks?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

wot the fok did ye just say 2 me m8? i dropped out of newcastle primary skool im the sickest bloke ull ever meet & ive nicked ova 300 chocolate globbernaughts frum tha corner shop. im trained in street fitin' & im the strongest foker in tha entire newcastle gym. yer nothin to me but a cheeky lil bellend w/ a fit mum & fakebling. ill waste u and smash a fokin bottle oer yer head bruv, i swer 2 christ. ya think u can fokin run ya gabber at me whilst sittin on yer arse behind a lil screen? think again wanka. im callin me homeboys rite now preparin for a proper scrap. A roomble thatll make ur nan sore jus hearin about it. yer a waste bruv. me crew be all over tha place & ill beat ya to a proper fokin pulp with me fists wanka. if i aint satisfied w/ that ill borrow me m8s cricket paddle & see if that gets u the fok out o' newcastle ya daft kunt. if ye had seen this bloody fokin mess commin ye might a' kept ya gabber from runnin. but it seems yea stupid lil twat, innit? ima shite fury & ull drown in it m8. ur ina proper mess knob.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member

Another Australian? :O

EWWWWW

Top Bottom