• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT| With the first pick the LA Kings are proud to select...

Hey guys and gals, been a constant lurker of this thread but thought it was time to join in on the discussion. Ive been a hockey and Sharks fan for years now but I live in Australia so rarely ever get to attend live games apart from the odd trip to the US to visit family in Cali.

Anyway, just thought I'd say hi. Oh and I'm nearly 35 so it's great to see some other old heads around!!

Welcome :)

With all the cats here I'm sure you'll fit in fine
assuming Alien reference with the username

Red trying to send Leafs-GAF further into depression

Marvie_3

Banned
wot the fok did ye just say 2 me m8? i dropped out of newcastle primary skool im the sickest bloke ull ever meet & ive nicked ova 300 chocolate globbernaughts frum tha corner shop. im trained in street fitin' & im the strongest foker in tha entire newcastle gym. yer nothin to me but a cheeky lil bellend w/ a fit mum & fakebling. ill waste u and smash a fokin bottle oer yer head bruv, i swer 2 christ. ya think u can fokin run ya gabber at me whilst sittin on yer arse behind a lil screen? think again wanka. im callin me homeboys rite now preparin for a proper scrap. A roomble thatll make ur nan sore jus hearin about it. yer a waste bruv. me crew be all over tha place & ill beat ya to a proper fokin pulp with me fists wanka. if i aint satisfied w/ that ill borrow me m8s cricket paddle & see if that gets u the fok out o' newcastle ya daft kunt. if ye had seen this bloody fokin mess commin ye might a' kept ya gabber from runnin. but it seems yea stupid lil twat, innit? ima shite fury & ull drown in it m8. ur ina proper mess knob.

I'm pretty sure you just transcribed all the insults dstrdl would hurl at me while I was wrecking his shit with Nik Antropov in NHL 3 vs 3.

CI4AqMvUAAAITxr.jpg

This is really weird. I can't imagine how much weirder it's going to be when Sharp is on another team. :/

cube444

Did he fight him in the parking lot?

:lol

The hot dog vendor who parks daily at Front and John Sts. just lost his most reliable customer.

Almost every afternoon at 2:30 p.m., often wearing a toque, Phil Kessel would wander from his neighbourhood condominium to consume his daily snack.

And now he’s gone. Just like that. The Maple Leafs could no longer stomach having Kessel around, the first player to be both punished and rewarded for the saddest Leafs season in history. The Leafs held their breath, plugged their noses, and ostensibly gave Kessel to the Pittsburgh Penguins because they couldn’t stand having him around anymore.

Link

Alex Prewitt ‏@alex_prewitt 2m2 minutes ago
This, in turn, effectively spells the end of Joel Ward's tenure in Washington. Ward was looking for around Williams' AAV.

:(

Pierre LeBrun ‏@Real_ESPNLeBrun 16m16 minutes ago
A good fit and a chance to play on another contender trumped more money for Justin Williams

WOO

PEOPLE LIKE US

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
So Mr. Game 7 joined a team that can't win Game 7s, huh?

See you guys in April. :D

EDIT: Goddammit, that's what I get for not refreshing the page.

No one Picked up Johnny Oduya either?

Someone's gotta need a Solid Defenseman like him

Hey you know that Bud Holloway guy we signed? He seems like he could be another Sekac.

I've seen some videos of him. He has a great shot from what I've seen

Top Bottom