• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT| With the first pick the LA Kings are proud to select...

Parch

Really good career for Martin St-Louis. I always enjoyed watching him. He drove defenceman crazy. That quick little bugger would pick their pocket and turn it into a nice goal, and they just couldn't line him up for a hit.

Foggy

Picked up and resumed playing Yakuza 2 for the first time in years. Within 15 minutes I'm fighting a bunch of diaper-wearing yakuza thugs in some freaky little fetish club. It's been too long, friends.

Picked up and resumed playing Yakuza 2 for the first time in years. Within 15 minutes I'm fighting a bunch of diaper-wearing yakuza thugs in some freaky little fetish club. It's been too long, friends.

Yakuza 4 is so so good.

I love the characters. Saejima is my favourite Character Arc

I think I'm halfway done 4 Now. I'm gonna Buy Yakuza 3 soon

Yawnier

Banned
Man I hope we get Yakuza:Zero some day. Or the Feudal Japan Spin-Off

Also the wait for Yakuza 5 has been excruciating with how positive some of the impressions were for it

It's been two and a half years since it released in japan.

I don't think we will ever get the new feudal spin off, they never bothered to bring over kenzan.

Quick

Banned
I decided to tune into TSN Radio this afternoon and I had just seen zroid's post about Olbermann ripping Simmons for his Kessel article, and I realized that Simmons gets paid by TSN to spew that same garbage on air. Then I realized that the program I was listening to was Dave Naylor and Steve Simmons, and they had Darren Dreger as a guest.

What a trifecta of crap.

Leafs fans know better, and if they don't, they should.

So Uhhh

@TFP: Toronto Maple Leafs :: Komarov facing criminal charges in Finland http://t.co/Oilbp1MWEQ

@TheFourthPeriod: #Leafs Leo Komarov has been brought up on 4 total counts of criminal charges by the Espoo District Court related to a traffic incident (1/2)

@TheFourthPeriod: Charges were filed against Komarov in June (2 counts of "traffic hazard" & 2 of falsifying info to police). Trail is set for August. (2/2)

Leo Nooooooo

:(

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
the fines in finland are based on how much they make

so essentially komarov lied about his income (hence the falsifying info)

Quick

Banned
So Uhhh

Leo Nooooooo

:(

UNCLE LEO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

12XMGIWtrHBl5e.gif

eyeless

check out a gif of dis sick assist (every1 loves a gif) from leafs 7th rounder nikita korostelev
Korostelev_Assist_vs_Saginaw.0.gif

Nikita Korostelev is everything you’d expect from a Russian hockey player who plays the wing – all offense and little to no defense.
he shall replace the kessel

B

bomb

Unconfirmed Member
Maybe Rutherford can swing a deal for JVR. He already put Shanahan in a figure four leg lock and made his ass tap on Kessel.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
I think I've actually become stupider by having read this post.

Actually his cap hit isn't shit? How did leafs pull that off?

1) it's probably time you stop grading the quality of your players if you honestly think you have another forward not named crosby, kessel or malkin that's better than JVR.

2) you mean philly. Toronto is still playing out the contract they got after we acquired him.

because unless you just got one that's slipping my mind he's way better than any left winger you currently have is young and on an excellent contract?

is this a trick question, why wouldn't you want jvr
We have cap issues so let's take on another 4.5mm? Unless it's got kunitz and duper straight up it's terrible for us
1) it's probably time you stop grading the quality of your players if you honestly think you have another forward not named crosby, kessel or malkin that's better than JVR.

2) you mean philly. Toronto is still playing out the contract they got after we acquired him.
Google lied about the contract, it's much less impressive.

zroid

Banned
I don't even know why you would trade JVR to the Pens. He doesn't have a NTC (thank god). Lots of places could use him... like Florida.

Jblanks

JVR isn't going anywhere unless it's an overpayment.

People still aren't over the Kessel trade yet eh? This could be a long summer.

Tell me more about the joke on Antropov?

Do you think Antropov will play again in the NHL or will he retire in the KHL?

EDIT - Also please see the logo in the top left next time you think of an insult. I don't think knob polisher as a negative is an appropriate joke. It's 2015.

Don't even *try* to get on the moral high horse you insufferable piece of overpriced Gundam-figure collecting bedsheet Instagramming fuck. Knob polisher is the same as 'wanker'. It implies that your own is all you can get.

Tabris

Don't even *try* to get on the moral high horse you insufferable piece of overpriced Gundam-figure collecting bedsheet Instagramming fuck. Knob polisher is the same as 'wanker'. It implies that your own is all you can get.

You are so angry ;) What made you so angry in life? Also you didn't do enough research with the Gundam-figure piece as I don't have any action figures.

And Vancouver would be better off with reduced density, at that!

OK there's no need to get personal :p

You are so angry ;) What made you so angry in life?

Tabris is trying to be patronising again :)

Every single smiley face you use is the biggest lie you'll ever make that day :)

Get in the bin :)

Also you didn't do enough research with the Gundam-figure piece as I don't have any action figures.

The only thing I want to know about you is when your next ban is.

911 is 000 in Australia?

The UK and AU adopted 0118 999 881 999 119 7253

he shall replace the kessel

Does he like hot dogs?

Tabris

Tabris is trying to be patronising again :)

Every single smiley face you use is the biggest lie you'll ever make that day :)

Get in the bin :)

The only thing I want to know about you is when your next ban is.

I smile a lot in real life and need my internet communication to relay that. If it helps, I can change to Japanese emoji ^___^V

And I haven't been banned for quite a while oddly enough.

Tabris hate is real

Waiting for a hate us cuz they aint us gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2-rN-98kFQ

Top Bottom