• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT| With the first pick the LA Kings are proud to select...

Quick

Banned
Canada Day being in the middle of the week really threw off my internal calendar. Felt like a weekend throughout this week.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Jesus, GAF is dying.

JVR for a first and Emelin. You guys need a veteran, hard hitting presence on the backend.

Cake Boss

Banned
Me trying to get into GAF

DesertedFelineAlbino.gif

Tabris

That thing in Vancouver isn't actually a real beach, though.

Stop rubbing in your California beaches. Ours aren't so bad ;)

I don't even go to the beach as much as I should. It's always there. Like Disneyland.

You're so crazy. If I had to live in LA, I would try my hardest to live in Manhattan Beach or at least Newport and hit the beach every weekend! That lack of density is gross though.

I blame Tabris

I told Dastardly I would post more in spite. Blame Dastardly!

Tabris

That contract for ROR is absolutely insane. That's what 60 point seasons get you?

That's what Stamkos makes. That's less then the Sedins have ever made, and they have won back to back Art Ross trophies and Hart or Lindseys.

The $7m ceiling should only be reserved for point per game players. (ignoring D)

cube444

Maybe Rutherford can swing a deal for JVR. He already put Shanahan in a figure four leg lock and made his ass tap on Kessel.

No he didn't. Only the Pens were dumb enough to take Kessel for that long. Zero market for hot dog boy.

Your mom could have made that trade.

aidan

Hugo Award Winning Author and Editor
In another lol move, the Canucks have fired long-time (19 years) head trainer Mike Burnstein.

Sabres are going to be a team that will be a pain in the ass to the rest of the atlantic division sooner rather than later

That's a terrifying contract. 1 million salary, and the rest is a signing bonus? God help Buffalo if ROR pulls a Mike Richards in 3-4 years.

SN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun reports O'Reilly will make $1 million in salary every year with a $6.5 million signing bonus paid every July 1.

Wow that's even more signing bonus filled than the contracts Regier would come up with.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
O'Rielly contract is absolutely ridiculous. Glad we stayed away from him if that's the cash it took to sign him.

Yawnier

Banned
That's a terrifying contract. 1 million salary, and the rest is a signing bonus? God help Buffalo if ROR pulls a Mike Richards in 3-4 years.

Their center depth (Eichel, Reinhart, O'Reilly, Girgs) is terrifying + young and it's going to be funny watch all of them skate circles around Bozak, and they have a deep prospect pool in being towards the tail-end of their rebuild. The leafs have just started to offload core players, but the sabres have already done so for 2 or 3 years now (Sekera, Regehr, Pominville, Vanek, Derek Roy, Chris Stewart).

Top Bottom