• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT| With the first pick the LA Kings are proud to select...

He's played pretty well, but he's also been inconsistent. For that kind of money, I'd hope for more consistency.

I'm just glad that it's a one year bridge contract.

Ffs

You do realise that Kadri has, for almost his entire Leafs career, never had consistent line-mates? Or even *good* line-mates?

Twitter @NEPDLoyko

The city of Vancouver is very familiar with American based teams celebrating Championships in their city. They'll handle it well.

:lol

zroid

Banned
Twitter @NEPDLoyko

The city of Vancouver is very familiar with American based teams celebrating Championships in their city. They'll handle it well.

:lol

I like this one better :p

EumTDmN.png

cube444

Kadri at $4.1M is just fine. Shanahan is telling him to man up or he's getting traded at the deadline. The hilarious part about Johansson is that he'll beat the Caps at arbitration. Wonder if they trade him afterwards.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Stepan, Hoffman, Nyquist, and Holtby going to arbitration seem like a pretty big deal.......all very fundamental parts of their teams, Hoffman is in a unique position though.

Worth keeping in mind that Stepan also held out during his last contract negotiations in 2013 (and ultimately got basically the contract that the Rangers were going to give him all along). He pretty much missed all of that training camp, which especially sucked since it was AV's first camp with the team.

For whatever reason, Stepan and the team have a weirdly contentious relationship when it comes to contracts, especially considering how important he is to the team and how much the organization loves having him.

True Detective episode 3
was kind of shitty. I'm not giving up on the show yet, but if it doesn't pick up (being good and interesting/engaging) by episode 4 this season is definitely in trouble)

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
I was living in Vancouver at the time.

Do you know how rare it would've been to actually be in a city in Canada when their NHL team wins a Stanley Cup?

Literally, alll the rares.

Dastardly is the reason we didn't win :( Why did you have to be in Vancouver at that time ?????????

RC

Banned
I'm ready to take all the blame for being at the game :( I guess I wasn't cheering hard enough :(

I don't think I ever fully recovered from that day.

The dissapointment of the 94' final, having Messier captain our team into disaster, Lidstrom scoring from the red line, blowing a 3-2 series lead againest Minnisota and the final nail, game 7 of 2011 Stanley Cup Final. No hockey fan should ever have to expierence those things in a lifetime. It's left me a shell of the former fan I was once. I can't even enjoy hockey in the same way anymore.

I cheered for Vancouver against Boston in that final, but never again. Not after the riots and how cheap the Canucks have been since. I hate the team now.

It's hard to hate Boston as much these days, because the Kessel trade is history and it doesn't seem like they'll be dominating anyone for a while.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Babcock says he expects kadri to be elite this year

Lets not set low expectations or anything lol

Also

RIP bozak

Yawnier

Banned

That's a bottom five team right there

I think Percy is going to slot in there tho which will give us at least one another reason to watch the leafs besides Rielly, and Hunwick will be the #6-7D like what Paul Ranger was a few seasons ago. Robidad will prob be hurt half the time anyway.

I hadn't realized how many bottom 6 centers were signed though, dear god

Top Bottom