• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT| With the first pick the LA Kings are proud to select...

dem

McDavids puck control as he's blowing past defenders is absolutely insane..
He's just walking around whoever he wants at camp.

Ridiculous skating.

Cake Boss

Banned
CJPmvRxWsAA-cjW.jpg

giphy.gif

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Leafs fans keep forgetting about zach hyman

He is likely to play in the NHL this year

There's also casey bailey...

Matthias is better on the wing.

I think he was asking for $3-4M so to get $2.3M on a one-year deal with the Leafs must've been the best offer he got.

He's a big guy and scored 18 goals without any power play time so he should be a decent bottom-six option. Was way too inconsistent though and disappeared in the playoffs.

I have a feeling the Leafs will flip him at the deadline for a pick.

DopeyFish

I think he was asking for $3-4M so to get $2.3M on a one-year deal with the Leafs must've been the best offer he got.

He's a big guy and scored 18 goals without any power play time so he should be a decent bottom-six option. Was way too inconsistent though and disappeared in the playoffs.

Half our roster is going to fipped for a pick lol

Franson wants NTC contract with Leafs?

Oh god please no

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

There are a lot of guys we have currently that we might flip at the deadline.

Win/Win for the players I feel. If they do even adequately well their tires will get pumped hard possibly leading to fooling a team into giving them some big contract.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
McCarron is 6'6 and 235 pounds. If he has any remote sense of defensive responsibility, Therrien is going to blow his load on him and make him the new Weise. It will be really interesting to see where they slot him, drafted as a winger, but he played the last year in the O as a center and was very good at it.

Oh I so wish I could go. Wonder if Nurse Pearson will show up again.

Coyotes to Hold Town Hall Meeting on July 7

GLENDALE ARIZONA -- The Arizona Coyotes announced today that the team will host another Town Hall Meeting on Tuesday, July 7 at 7:00 p.m. at the Ice Den Scottsdale (9375 E. Bell Road - just east of the 101/Pima Road on Bell). The Town Hall Q & A will take place in the RJM Rink and will be open to all Coyotes fans.

The meeting will give fans a platform to have their questions answered and provide positive feedback to the Coyotes organization on ways to improve the overall fan experience. Representing the Coyotes will be Co-Owner, President and CEO Anthony LeBlanc, Executive Vice President and General Manager Don Maloney and Head Coach Dave Tippett. All members of the panel will respond to issues pertaining to the on-ice direction of the team and the off-ice business practices and services of the organization. Coyotes' TV Play-By-Play announcer Matt McConnell will serve as the host of the event.

Fire Emblem Awakening is pretty fun but tough as nails. I'm playing on the easiest difficulty with Casual (deaths aren't permanent) and I'm still squeaking through battles.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Oh I so wish I could go. Wonder if Nurse Pearson will show up again.

You should've seen the action we had in here all watching this together. Join us next time, it'll be fun, promised.

I mean, it's a Glendale Town Hall meeting, how awesome is that. I still remember the "I'm not from Glendale but SUPPORT MY TEAM WITH YOUR TAXPAYER'S MONEY IT'S NOT MY MONEY LISTEN TO MY OPINION ANYWAY"

Anyone ever have blow flies appear inside their house? Apparently it's from either a) a dead animal inside the walls or b) gross unsanitary food. I'm guessing my case is the first one, and it's making me feel like this

b0HNXIX.gif

If anyone has had this issue before, I'm wondering what I can do if it's because of a dead animal/how long until this shit ends

yyzjohn

Banned
Anyone ever have blow flies appear inside their house? Apparently it's from either a) a dead animal inside the walls or b) gross unsanitary food. I'm guessing my case is the first one, and it's making me feel like this

b0HNXIX.gif

If anyone has had this issue before, I'm wondering what I can do if it's because of a dead animal/how long until this shit ends

I say you take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

Yawnier

Banned

b0HNXIX.gif

Try looking for a weird smell somewhere in your house, if it is a dead mouse/rat/whatever then you will know it when you smell it

Quick

Banned
Did you all say you wanted to see a naked Tyler Seguin? I got you (un)covered.

b0HNXIX.gif

Might be something dead in your walls or ceiling. I don't even know how you'd be able to clean up in there.

Might be something dead in your walls or ceiling. I don't even know how you'd be able to clean up in there.

Yeah, thats what I'm guessing. I guess time will continue to go on and the corpse will eventually decompose? I wonder if leaving the window screen open overnight is a good idea so the flies can fly out the window instead of chilling on the screen five at a time...

Quick

Banned
Yeah, thats what I'm guessing. I guess time will continue to go on and the corpse will eventually decompose? I wonder if leaving the window screen open overnight is a good idea so the flies can fly out the window instead of chilling on the screen five at a time...

Keep the screen closed, because you'll probably have more bugs fly in. Leave out sticky traps for the flies.

And if anything, just keep an eye out and kill those things when you can.

Parch

McDavids puck control as he's blowing past defenders is absolutely insane..
He's just walking around whoever he wants at camp.
Ridiculous skating.
He's already got a career's worth of highlights, It's not going to be that easy at the NHL level and I worry he's going to get clobbered by experienced defensemen that are used to that type dangle attempts.
Gotta catch him first. Damn fine skater and seems capable of doing everything at high speed. Pretty impressive.

DopeyFish

so apparently inbetween the combine and the leafs prospect camp, jeremy bracco got 2 inches taller

i remember someone saying "the difference between bracco and marner is 2 inches"

The Leafs signing Matthias for a year was a good move. It's not a bad contract, and he scored close to twenty goals last year. It's an intelligent move.

Hopefully he'll pan out and will stick around longer.

As for that Senators logo. It's a turd befitting a shitty organization. I still laugh when I think of how they tried to keep Leafs fans out of their building, because of how it blew up in their faces.

dem

He's already got a career's worth of highlights, It's not going to be that easy at the NHL level and I worry he's going to get clobbered by experienced defensemen that are used to that type dangle attempts.
Gotta catch him first. Damn fine skater and seems capable of doing everything at high speed. Pretty impressive.

Yeah I have a bit of concern about his style against nhl defense...

but dat skating. jesus christ.

DopeyFish

Yeah I have a bit of concern about his style against nhl defense...

but dat skating. jesus christ.

if he increases in size by an inch or two and put on 20-30 lbs... he'll be a monster

he already has a pretty big frame, too... i really want to see what a player would be like if joe thornton, forsberg and crosby were all rolled into one

Pikma

Banned
My dog is gone, guys, he just passed away.

As much as I wanted to accept this was going to happen I feel so deeply broken I do not know what to do.

Top Bottom