• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT| With the first pick the LA Kings are proud to select...

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
We'll one day just setup a google doc so everyone can just fill in themselves and we can stop this annual "add me to the list" stuff that always happens.

Pikma

Banned
I always enjoyed Resistance 2. It was a ton of fun: fast, unique in how the weapons operated, and an absolutely amazing kick ass multiplayer and one of the best instances of co-op I've ever played. Granted, I wasn't on any sort of forums when the game dropped, but as I've gone along, especially on GAF, I've seen a sort of backlash against R2, saying that it was a crap game, not good enough compared to FoM, and pretty much a dudebro COD clone masked in the sort of pulp sci-fi ideals.

So I have to say: Am I the only one who enjoyed it, and in fact, is the opposite in that I absolutely despised Resistance 3?
This kid's been playing M-rated games since he was 11 years old 😮

What's happened since July 1

Do you have a Bieksa jersey by chance?

Those playoffs were nasty. Wore our Coyotes jerseys to one of those games at Staples and some chick called my gf a cunt in the bathroom and said she was going to kick my gf's ass.

That's just Staples on any given night.

It's fucking mindblowing how shit humans can be

Every Right Wing person ever. I don't get people that lack empathy. How much of a sociopath do you need to be?

like Gamergate threads when they crop up. :p

Speaking of shit people.

Are there actual Pro GooberGate posts? Wow. I never see those.

Who the fuck is Calamari42?

There can only be one.

:lol

He is Bizarro World's Calamari41, a casual Bruins-Kings fan allergic to avocado and carne asada fries.

Bet he slices his avocados with a machine.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Wow that japan suicide thread. Some fucking ppl. Can't believe that sociopath cunt isn't banned. How dare ppl inconvenience me. Empathy? Fuck that pay me for my time. Ugh Fuck this world man. Need some fresh air.

There's a thread in OT about a dude who almost got mugged that is a prime example of everything that's wrong with Gaf.

Don't post in it or anything, but read if you want a laugh. I'm stuck at work instead of at a bbq, hence aimless browsing.

what threads are you guys talking about, I can't find them

Pikma

Banned
I just found this table and I think it could be somewhat useful, it is nothing new but it's always nice to have all the info in one place.

It shows how much the teams have spent this year so far compared to last year along with their respective unsigned players.
nhl-salaries-e1436077831118.jpg

zroid

Banned
Apparently Simmons posted an article wherein he lies about the heights of various Leafs prospects

that guy is a real gem

zroid

Banned
there was a report a week ago which I missed amid all the draft craziness -- Auston Matthews is probably not going to Europe after all. He's so far unable to get a work visa. Bummer. :(

Well, if someone wanted to add me under :lol (who is that anyways?
/s
) under the Coyotes header, that'd be alright.

I think I'm going to bring the special kind of depression that comes with a team walking out the exit door this season. Bonus is that they'll be terrible.

That is, if you'll have me.

nhl-toronto-maple-leafs-arizona-coyotes.jpg

Pikma

Banned
Well, if someone wanted to add me under :lol (who is that anyways?
/s
) under the Coyotes header, that'd be alright.

I think I'm going to bring the special kind of depression that comes with a team walking out the exit door this season. Bonus is that they'll be terrible.

That is, if you'll have me.

nhl-toronto-maple-leafs-arizona-coyotes.jpg
Welcome! :)

I wonder if the Leafs could get someone like Tlusty back. A decent 3rd line guy who could probably be traded for a draft pick at the deadline.

I don't even know what those are but I've heard them mentioned.

The headstones on the opposite side of the warping ones. You should've gotten the chalice from the
Blood starved beast
go to the second to the left headstone and perform the chalice ritual.

The early chalice dungeons are boring and repetitive but you should definitely get through them.

Most people (me included) don't do them until the end, the first ones are low level so they are zero challenge.

Quick

Banned
Here's a cool story about Lidstrom's sons taking part in Wings development camp.

Longtime Detroit Red Wings defenseman Nicklas Lidstrom was elected to the Hockey Hall of Fame earlier this week. Two of his sons, Adam and Kevin, would like to follow in his footsteps.

Each is taking part in the Red Wings' developmental camp this weekend after playing in Sweden last season.

Adam Lidstrom, 19, is a forward who played for Vasteras of the SuperElit league, finishing with seven goals and 14 points in 40 games. Kevin Lidstrom, 21, is a defenseman who had one assist in 22 games for Enkopings of the third-tier Hockeyettan.

"It's a different kind of hockey [in Europe]," Adam Lidstrom said, according to the Detroit News. "It's more skill [oriented] and not as physical as here. I feel I've learned a lot over there."

According to Adam, his father isn't much of a vocal presence during practice.

"He's kind of quiet, he just sits and watches the game," he said. "He'll say a couple of things after the game to think about."

Nicklas Lidstrom was the 53rd player taken in the 1989 NHL Draft and spent his entire 20-year career with the Red Wings, finishing with 264 goals and 1,142 points in 1,564 games. He was a member of four Stanley Cup-winning teams, won the Norris Trophy seven times and was a 12-time All-Star. His No. 5 was retired by the Red Wings on March 6, 2014.

"It's a special feeling," Adam said when asked about wearing the Red Wings' jersey. "I've thought about it my whole life about wearing it, and now it will come true."

Todd Nelson, coach of the Red Wings' American Hockey League affiliate, the Grand Rapids Griffins, will coach the developmental camp.

"I just saw the one [Lidstrom] playing forward," Nelson said Friday, according to Mlive.com. "For some reason I didn't catch the other one. I'm not playing favorites by any stretch of the imagination. But when you're running a practice, you're trying to get the flow of the practice.

"I saw a few sequences. [Adam] moves up and down the ice pretty well and makes some pretty smart plays."

The headstones on the opposite side of the warping ones. You should've gotten the chalice from the
Blood starved beast
go to the second to the left headstone and perform the chalice ritual.

Most people (me included) don't do them until the end, the first ones are low level so they are zero challenge.
Cool, I'll have to go back then. I did get the chalice but didn't know how to start those quests and just figured they came later.

Top Bottom