• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT| With the first pick the LA Kings are proud to select...

So Boedker signed for a year... will be traded out by December.

I guess it'll be:
Boedker - Hanzal - Doan
Uhhh Vermette? - Domi? - Rieder
Downie - Gordon - Richardson - Let's fight I guess
Other guy - Chipchura? - some other guy

OEL - Michalek
Grossman? - Stone
Gormley? - Murphy

That's a lot of question marks. Domi could take a big step forward, and with Boedker/Vermette back scoring opportunities will get more plentiful (easy when the baseline is so damned low).

Gordon being back is great because while Doan's the face, Gordon was the heart and soul of the franchise on the ice when he was here before. Hopefully his shoulder holds up because we need his faceoff strength and willingness to sacrifice his body. Have no idea why Edmonton would want Korpikoski, but good luck to them.

I really just see these guys getting behind early, getting knocked around a bit, then having Downie go out there and get us on too damned many PKs. Gordon will be back to looking like a 2 week old banana, blackened everywhere from all the shots he's going to have to block.

FOOTE

2 more years of Elliott. He's 30 and Allen is 24. I can see a cheap veteran replace Elliott down the road but I agree a lot is riding on Allen stepping up.

Shattenkirk will be expensive if he plays like he did last season. He could easily command $7-8M on the open market and is only 26. Blues would get a considerable return if he was traded (see Yandle).

Yeah. I don't think he should be untouchable but I'd rather they keep him if they can. I agree that's it's not going to be easy though.

dem

Signed up for the 3 month Apple Music trial. Looked at the most popular albums/songs and was just

post-24030-mark-wahlberg-confused-speechl-K41O.gif

Jesus christ.. I havent heard of any of these people. Its like watching the MLB AllStar game.

Officially old.

Socreges

Banned
not even stealthbrag

you'r like tabris
With the gf so all I can do is admire. Dios mio

Unless you mean I'm bragging about the vacation itself. Then yes. It's been amazing. Sucks that Vancouver is so isolated in comparison

YES.

Where are going tomorrow? I haven't been to Spain since 2004.

No joke the women in Spain are fucking awesome. Really cool people.
Madrid. Lived there for a year a ways back so it'll be pure nostalgia for a few days

Signed up for the 3 month Apple Music trial. Looked at the most popular albums/songs and was just

Jesus christ.. I havent heard of any of these people. Its like watching the MLB AllStar game.

Officially old.

You can always just listen to the new stuff the old artists are still making.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Leafs are apparently trying to set up their development system closer in line to baseball...

Where the ECHL is treated like AA and the AHL is treated like the AAA.

I assume this will mean ELCs will be late arriving.

Curufinwe

Officially old.

We used to be with it, then they changed what it was.

Leafs are apparently trying to set up their development system closer in line to baseball...

Where the ECHL is treated like AA and the AHL is treated like the AAA.

I assume this will mean ELCs will be late arriving.

iirc Dubas said the Leafs wanted to set up more than 1 relationship with an ECHL team.

I wouldn't mind seeing the set up get closer to what you see the big soccer clubs of Europe have, where they have 4-5 'feeder' clubs they can move young players to in order for them to gain first-team/professional experience.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
I just saw Henny's interview with Kasperi

awkward AS FUCK

but did you see the interview with William Andrew Michael Junior Nylander Altelius? Dude has a much fuller face now...

looks so manly <3

that, or he's been listening to kessel on diet... but i'll go with the former

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member

Officially old.

I'm just trying to figure out wtf they did to iTunes on my iPhone. It's a mess.

dem

Absolutely ridiculous how much time people put into games.

Something like Ryse is the perfect length for me. How much fucking time do these people have?

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I haven't really posted in here in a few days, so this is going to be a pretty serious good news/bad news post.

Good news: I was wrong about Buffalo's stupid ROR contract fucking over the Rangers. Turns out that because O'Reilly would have been a UFA in 2016, it is considered a signing by an unrestricted free agent per the current CBA and is thus inadmissible as a comparable in an RFA's arbitration hearing. So fuck you, Buffalo!

Good news: I'm moving to Brooklyn! Like as soon as next week! Walking distance to Barclays for Isles-Rangers games! Woo!

Bad news: My dad has cancer.

Well that brought that post to a screeching halt, huh? That's life for ya.

They think it's completely treatable and possibly outright curable, so the prognosis is, relatively speaking, very good. Should know more in the next day or two exactly what the course of action will be going forward. In case you were wondering.

zroid

Banned

dat penalty differential

<3 Kadri

---

edit: ^^ sorry Meta :((

in fact my mom's cancer treatment literally finished today. I spent all afternoon driving to and from the hospital. good luck to you guys, hope your dad's treatment goes as well as my mom's appeared to.

not exactly the way I envisioned spending my birthday but hey her treatment being over a pretty good present

Wow I had an eventful day today. I got lost and ended up in Quebec. Earlier I tried to buy a Playstation TV at Best Buy,Open Boxed no 8GB Memory Card. I was Salt. But now I'm back in New Brunswick.

Top Bottom