• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT| With the first pick the LA Kings are proud to select...

So the Coyotes go out and get John Scott.

I get that you don't want to get pushed around, and that guys like Boedker and Hanzal need all the protection they can get because there just isn't a lot of scoring to be had, but this club was already #4 in most times shorthanded last year and only achieved 77% on the PK.

Now you've got Scott and Downie and Chipchura... gonna be in the box a lot more. I hope Boyd Gordon's shins are made out of adamantium this year because he's going to be blocking a f'ton of shots.

Hey Mikey, your streak of increasing goals against for the past 3 years? Yeah, that's gonna continue. Good luck, buttercup.

If we give it to CosmicQueso, maybe he'll leak some NPD data for us.

photo.JPG

Who will win the Calder next season?

Silver Arrows or CosmicQueso? This will be the next McDavid/Eichel of NHL-GAF.

It'll be someone who doesn't post here yet and comes out of nowhere (Like in the NHL next season when Eichel/McDavid don't win the Calder).

imBask

Banned
even the habs board is a shithole though, people are NEVER happy... I never see anything positive on that damn board

we have the best goalie in the world, a norris winner, a 35-40 goal scorer on a ridiculously good contract, a GREAT 3rd defenseman

yet everything is always about Desharnais, everything, all. the. time.

Calamari41

41 > 38

I'm knockin' LTDs out the box daily
yo weekly, monthly, and yearly
Until them dumb motherfuckers see clearly
That I'm down with the capital NEO-G
Boy you can't fuck with me
So when I'm in your sales thread
You'd better duck
Cuz Queso is crazy as fuck
As I leave, I'll throw out pre-sales
But when I come back, boy,
I'm coming straight outta Glendale.

yet everything is always about Desharnais, everything, all. the. time.

So I kinda avoid Canadian hockey because Canada wants to steal my team... what's the complaint about Desharnais? Just that he's not putting up 100 points seasons like he did before getting to the NHL?

imBask

Banned
So I kinda avoid Canadian hockey because Canada wants to steal my team... what's the complaint about Desharnais? Just that he's not putting up 100 points seasons like he did before getting to the NHL?

he's not very good, and he's definitely not a #1 center, and the coach REALLLLLLYYYY loves him

but i'm saying everything is about him... like, everything. People will drive by a gamethread to say "DESHARNAIS SUCKS" when he's not even on the ice, it's real dumb

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member

he's not very good, and he's definitely not a #1 center, and the coach REALLLLLLYYYY loves him

but i'm saying everything is about him... like, everything. People will drive by a gamethread to say "DESHARNAIS SUCKS" when he's not even on the ice, it's real dumb

Pretty much this. He gets to play with the best wingers on the team, gets the most offensive zone starts, most power play time, and plays with against the easiest competition out of any of the centres, when he shouldn't be.

Plus now he's blocking Galchenyuk's path to centre in the NHL.

David Desharnais is blocking the success of Galchenyuk. I like DD but I'd would of preferred Galchenyuk as our First Line Centerman. DD is like a 2nd or 3rd line Center at best

Top Bottom