• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT| With the first pick the LA Kings are proud to select...

Please tell me he was driving this.

Ryan-OReilly-Truck1.png

wtf happened on gaming side

every thread has like 5-6 people on the front page banned. All posts from today. So there was a mass banning at some point in the last 24 hours or whatever.

Oh yeah and ROR sucks ass sorry Buffalo bros

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
he's not very good, and he's definitely not a #1 center, and the coach REALLLLLLYYYY loves him

but i'm saying everything is about him... like, everything. People will drive by a gamethread to say "DESHARNAIS SUCKS" when he's not even on the ice, it's real dumb
Sorry!

Sabres have the expected non-comment:

@BuffaloSabresBuffalo Sabres 9:43 PM

#Sabres GM Tim Murray: “We are aware of the reports regarding the incident involving Ryan O’Reilly last week. We are currently in the process of gathering more information and will have no further comment until we have spoken with all parties involved.”

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Weird seeing the Eaton center and other Toronto sites in the Suicide trailer. It's going to be distracting when I see it.

It'd be all fine if he wasn't risking other people's lives. Go be dumb on a golf course. It's where his brand of leadership took us more often than not anyway.
I agree, and I'm not going to downplay the severity of what he did, it was completely idiotic, but knowing how this works, this will be swept under the rug and will be forgotten within 2 weeks which is a shame.

It'd be all fine if he wasn't risking other people's lives. Go be dumb on a golf course. It's where his brand of leadership took us more often than not anyway.

But we didn't look to O'Reilly for leadership, I wonder WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN THE REASON!? Gosh, I just don't know.

Edit:

:lol Love Johnson on twitter.
Johnson%20Lol.png

Parch

They're calling the new downtown development area in Edmonton with the new arena the "Ice District".

Public opinion seems pretty cold about the idea.

Top Bottom