• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT| With the first pick the LA Kings are proud to select...

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
What did you honestly expect after last year?

Did anyone link to Tabris' new thread in OT yet? Making sure to live up to his tag.

There is always something that isn't working with the team. If the relievers play well they can't score runs, if they get runs they can't get a save. So frustrating.

Thank god I only cheer for one TO team, otherwise I would be so depressed.

There is always something that isn't working with the team. If the relievers play well they can't score runs, if they get runs they can't get a save. So frustrating.

Should we have expected anything else? The Jays were like this under Ricciardi, and then they replaced Ricciardi with his protege AA.

Once they figure out who the president will be, AA will be gone, Gibbons will be gone, and so will pretty much all the veterans. They're going full Astros soon.

Thank god I only cheer for one TO team, otherwise I would be so depressed.
I cheer for two until my supersonics come back.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Daredevil was really good
until the last third of the season, where it stumbled a bit, and I didn't like the final episode much at all.

Quick

Banned
finally watching daredevil, it's pretty good

I'm about half done the season. Surprised at how violent it is.

You cunts finally took my advice early in this thread to watch it.

Really enjoyed Daredevil, not as cheesy as Arrow (though it certainly had that at the end) and the acting was fairly decent.

Let us discuss the level of stunning Debrah Ann Woll is.

Deborah-Ann-Woll.jpg

To be fair, Mike Smith wasn't bad at the end of the season. In March his SV% was .934 and in April it was .914. Remember that he was picked for the Olympics team because of his experience on the big ice in previous WC's.

I think it will come down to the younger defence corps and whether they can handle the bigger ice.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I loved Daredevil, but I still think Foggy is a terrible character, and his actor is really annoying.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I know nothing about Daredevil so all I can think about is Foggy, the NHLGAF poster

zroid

Banned
The Erie PP is just ridiculous.

It's a lot to ask of any junior team to contain both McDavid and Strome simultaneously while down a man.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Just found out that Lefebvre's contract is up this year in Hamilton. Hopefully they don't re-sign him and sign a great QMJHL coach or something with the move to St. John's.

Top Bottom