• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT| With the first pick the LA Kings are proud to select...

Marvie_3

Banned
lol wow. For some reason, I thought you already got it.

hrtc would be disappointed knowing you didn't pay for one-day shipping to get the Xbox One delivered faster.
I actually did pay for faster shipping which is why it'll be here tomorrow instead on monday. :lol

Everything else was already showing up here tomorrow.

I just wish that Rare collection was out already. :(

Delryk

holy shit... Kadri was squatting 250 lbs before the summer.. he's squatting 345 lbs already with his new trainer.. impressive.

And he isn't good at the making movies thing. Guy has no idea what composition is. The editing in his movies usually kills the pacing. He writes movies like he writes for TV.

At least he's better than Zack Snyder, this isn't a Marvel v DC thing either, I just think he's an awful director.

Quick

Banned
Interesting to hear that about Ant-Man. Again the Marvel 'b' movie ends up better than the steaming turds known as 'The Avengers' films.

I liked each Avenger movie. Age of Ultron was a bit of a mess, but I had fun with it anyway.

I'm aiming to watch Ant-Man tonight, and I'm pretty excited over it. I don't really care about Rottentomatoes scores as much as others, but it's good to see that it got mostly good reviews.

Kaep, I know you were kind of getting into it with guek (I think) about reviewers. All I mostly care about with reviews is the reviewer telling me what works and what doesn't with the overall plot, the characters, the humour and/or drama, and how well those pieces go together. If that's all in there, the critique of the more technical aspects of the film making is an added bonus.

/Sent from Quick's Macbook at a Starbucks.

neat little trick. if you remove the v out of a .gifv url you can post it as a regular gif

kssr6pG.gif

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
The Rangers have this unique strategy where they are least successful when spending more money
Damn right!

To be fair, that seems mostly heavily weighted by those years where we were absolute dogshit early on in Slats' tenure before the arrival of the salary cap (and Henrik Lundqvist).

At least he's better than Zack Snyder, this isn't a Marvel v DC thing either, I just think he's an awful director.

Joss is better with actors but Snyder is better at everything else.

I liked each Avenger movie. Age of Ultron was a bit of a mess, but I had fun with it anyway.

I'm aiming to watch Ant-Man tonight, and I'm pretty excited over it. I don't really care about Rottentomatoes scores as much as others, but it's good to see that it got mostly good reviews.

Kaep, I know you were kind of getting into it with guek (I think) about reviewers. All I mostly care about with reviews is the reviewer telling me what works and what doesn't with the overall plot, the characters, the humour and/or drama, and how well those pieces go together. If that's all in there, the critique of the more technical aspects of the film making is an added bonus.

/Sent from Quick's Macbook at a Starbucks.

Just go watch the movie. Some of the most beloved films of all time were considered shit when they were released and vice-versa for some of the films people hate now.

The problem is a lot of American reviewers aren't good at describing anything. They literally retell the story and say it was good or bad. There's no real critical analysis.

But from my time online I have noticed that's what geeks want. The majority don't like to think. It's why sites like The Dissolve don't last long but badly edited* trash sites like BMD do. They just want entertainment. A truly good film does both.

BMD needs to fire Devin or have him take a back seat. The errors in their articles would get somebody fired at a real trade magazine.

So.. i need help with spotify. I renewed my spotify premium through apple and it says on the app that it's still free. I don't have a credit card.. fuck.

So.. i need help with spotify. I renewed my spotify premium through apple and it says on the app that it's still free. I don't have a credit card.. fuck.

Try logging out of Spotify or even uninstalling it and reinstalling it. Make sure you're subbed through your iOS subscription management, have you logged in to your Spotify account on a browser to double check?

Try logging out of Spotify or even uninstalling it and reinstalling it. Make sure you're subbed through your iOS subscription management, have you logged in to your Spotify account on a browser to double check?

it says i'm subscribed until august but when i go on the spotify app it still says free.

i don't know what's going on lol

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Been a week... here's your Coyote update:

Rumor has it, the ownership group offered the city to pay $8 mil for 3 years... Ending suspiciously when the opt out clause was to kick in.

Also there is reports that the city turned it down, but we are unsure if they actually did or not. Same goes with the reports the city denied IAs offer to stop the court proceedings. I truly think this is a sad attempt by the coyotes trying to frame like they're the ones trying to renegotiate in the hopes the court rules in their favor ...

About 3 more weeks until the real fun begins

Quick

Banned
i think i might know what going on. it probably hasn't registered that i signed up another month yet.

I have auto renew on for Spotify, but I do notice that certain changes I make (creating a playlist, adding a song to a playlist, etc.) doesn't register on other devices immediately. Could definitely be the case for your subscription.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Avs signed Grigorenko to a one year deal, definitely a prove your worth situation.
I completely forget he was part of that trade. What a fall from grace for that kid, I remember wanting the Habs to draft him too. Bullet dodged. People (including myself) laugh and joke about how much stock teams put into "character" and all that shit, but this guy is a pretty good example of many scouts saying there were red flags about his compete level and it's coming to fruition.

Marvie_3

Banned
Spotify's hate crimes against cats must stop.

Free my People.
Well spot is a common dog name. Spotify. You should switch to Fluffyify.

Rumor has it, the ownership group offered the city to pay $8 mil for 3 years... Ending suspiciously when the opt out clause was to kick in.

Also there is reports that the city turned it down, but we are unsure if they actually did or not. Same goes with the reports the city denied IAs offer to stop the court proceedings. I truly think this is a sad attempt by the coyotes trying to frame like they're the ones trying to renegotiate in the hopes the court rules in their favor ...

About 3 more weeks until the real fun begins
Can we move them yet?

I have auto renew on for Spotify, but I do notice that certain changes I make (creating a playlist, adding a song to a playlist, etc.) doesn't register on other devices immediately. Could definitely be the case for your subscription.

that must be it. it will probably be back in a few hours.

Red_Man

I've never used a music streaming service, and I generally don't care for Apple, but I'm in love with Beats 1 Radio. A lot of their radio shows on it are fantastic and actually play quality, diverse music.

I've never used a music streaming service, and I generally don't care for Apple, but I'm in love with Beats 1 Radio. A lot of their radio shows on it are fantastic and actually play quality, diverse music.

From what I hear, radio around the world can be good too. North America apparently has shit for radio for decades. Best part of Apple Music and it won't cost anything.

I like what they did getting Zane Lowe from BBC Radio to run it. I make an effort to tune in when someone cool hosts too (Josh Homme, St. Vincent, Run the Jewels, etc.)

Anyway, I hope Creeper gets his Spotify working okay. Maybe by business day tomorrow. Justice for felines!

From what I hear, radio around the world can be good too. North America apparently has shit for radio for decades. Best part of Apple Music and it won't cost anything.

I like what they did getting Zane Lowe from BBC Radio to run it. I make an effort to tune in when someone cool hosts too (Josh Homme, St. Vincent, Run the Jewels, etc.)

Anyway, I hope Creeper gets his Spotify working okay. Maybe by business day tomorrow. Justice for felines!

I need my Kendrick Lamar and Mumford and Sons to keep me going.

Quick

Banned

Beats 1 Radio is cool, but I just can't get into Apple Music.

Are there any good online radio streaming options? Work frowns upon bringing your own stuff (to put on the hard drive) and listening to my phone would kill the battery.

I mostly listen to Songza but it gets pretty repetitive after awhile. I miss Grooveshark.

Maybe I should just buy an MP3 player.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Are there any good online radio streaming options? Work frowns upon bringing your own stuff (to put on the hard drive) and listening to my phone would kill the battery.

I mostly listen to Songza but it gets pretty repetitive after awhile. I miss Grooveshark.

Maybe I should just buy an MP3 player.

Spotify or bust

otherwise, pandora? sirius.xm?

Red_Man

Beats 1 Radio is cool, but I just can't get into Apple Music.
I haven't touched Apple Music, and I probably never will. Do you need to subscribe to it to get access to Beats 1? I'm using the 3 month free trial right now, but if I need to remain subscribed then it's not happening.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I still play "These Walls" daily. New Future is out, new Travis $cott coming Sept, new Weekend in August. It's a good year to be a hip hop fan.

Truly a glorious time indeed, can't wait!

Wilder Mind is good album. But I think the Previous Mumford and Sons Album is stronger.

To Pimp a Butterfly is my Album of the year. I love it

Oh yeah I prefer the previous two albums but I don't have those albums on my phone yet....cause I'm lazy.

Top Bottom