• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT| With the first pick the LA Kings are proud to select...

Why would they be denied the Panthers?

giphy.gif

Samyy

Apparently the Tukwila expansion bid is going to be made, and they have a fully private funding plan for the arena, which sounds promising.

About 15-20 minutes away from Seattle proper, would be interesting.

I think this is bad timing for Quebec, the Canadian economy being shitty and the dollar being garbage is going to hurt their chances this time around.

I think Quebec is probably perceived as an emergency re-location destination moreso then an expansion destination.

Marvie_3

Banned

I think this is bad timing for Quebec, the Canadian economy being shitty and the dollar being garbage is going to hurt their chances this time around.

I think Quebec is probably perceived as an emergency re-location destination moreso then an expansion destination.
Dubbedinfrench

Syrinx

You'd think the NHL would have enough experience with struggling franchises in arenas 20 miles outside the central population hub.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
I kimda miss animated avatars from my lurking days. But there were some that I really hated.

Also, I played a 1 vs 4 Splatfest. I fought hard for my 3.2% ink.

Cake Boss

Banned
i saw your posts in the pc thread

what did you end up getting?

I got that used rig, dude worked at Canada computers so he had good shit and knew his shit.

Might upgrade the video card once the dollar stops being at 60 cents though.

Now, who has extra steam games they wanna give me or sell for cheap. I wanna see how this puppy runs.

Samyy

I got that used rig, dude worked at Canada computers so he had good shit and knew his shit.

Now, who has extra steam games they wanna give me or sell for cheap. I wanna see how this puppy runs.

Just buy CIv 5
Don't need any other game ever

Calamari41

41 > 38

Start up any Witcher game, set everything to max, and see how fast you get rock hard.

Stasis

Start up any Witcher game, set everything to max, and see how fast you get rock hard.

This. TW3 on just decent settings is great. Get to high/ultra and its gorgeous.

My gf walked in and said: "Wow that looked like a movie for a second." and she gives zero fucks about anything gaming.

Sadly, when clean installing Win 10 I forgot my 43 hour save game in the documents folder. I unwisely believed all platforms had cloud saves. GOGs Galaxy does not. Woe is me.

Top Bottom