• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT| With the first pick the LA Kings are proud to select...

Calamari41

41 > 38
Ultra GTA 5.

Holy cum tits at 1080p and that smooth ass frame rate.

My balls can't contain this.

I just started this for the first time, myself. It's gorgeous.

It's especially amazing for people from San Andreas because you turn a corner and 100% recognize exactly where in the city you are. They even got people's actual houses down in certain areas.

RC

Banned
I'm still looking to build a PC. I was gonna do it last month, but I just got really busy.

Cake Boss, you said you bought it off someone?

Did you buy digitally? You could ask for a refund if so.

My gaming laptop from late 2011 is showing its age. It's big, clunky, runs hot and can't run modern games anymore. Plus the random crashes.
I want to upgrade but I've the thing for less than 5 years, seems wasteful.

I'm still looking to build a PC. I was gonna do it last month, but I just got really busy.

Did you buy digitally? You could ask for a refund if so.

I bought it via cdkeys.com who won't give refunds. It was a good deal though. $35 for the game and the DLC season pass. Bought the game on PS4 and beat it then sold it for a slight loss. I'll play the PC version again when there's more DLC to explore

TUSR

Banned
I spent about $1400 on my computer last month.

Haven't turned my PS4 on in weeks.

Quick, if you're looking to finally build. Pick some parts out, and track their prices on PC Part Picker.

I've just slowly been updating my machine over the years. I originally built it in April 2011 but pretty much everything since then has been replaced piece by piece. I was thinking about picking up another 980 sometime soon but it just seems unnecessary since I'm not going over 1920x1080 any time soon.

Quick

Banned
I spent about $1400 on my computer last month.

Haven't turned my PS4 on in weeks.

Quick, if you're looking to finally build. Pick some parts out, and track their prices on PC Part Picker.

I have a build in mind that someone in the I Need A PC thread put together for me. Just waiting on a good time to build it.

Cake Boss

Banned

Yes Sir, I was looking into building it, but the video card prices right now are fucking stupid compared to US. Saw this guy posted a fairly cheap rig for the stuff inside, not the most up to date shit but very good for the price.

-FX 8150 Liquid cooler cpu
-R9 280x 3gb GDDR5 Asus Direct CU II
-16gb DDR3 Ram 1600mhz Corsair Venegance
-Corsair AX750w PSU
-Thermal Take Large Case
-Large Display fan controller.
-Windows 7 Pro SP1
-Asus 990FX Sabertooth Motherboard
-Crucial 240gb SSD
-Steel Series APEX Keyboard
-LG Bluray Drive
- Cyborg Rat mouse

For $500 harper dollars.

Me trying to figure out this whole overcloack cpu temp, fan controls, advanced graphics options, MSAA, etc.

japbcvpavbzau9dbuaxf.jpg

Calamari41

41 > 38
SoCa NHL-Gaf,

How did you like the rain yesterday? It was nuts in Echo Park and Silverlake. The roads looked like water park slides.

It was nice down here. Only lasted a few hours... Today is a different story though. It's almost 90 with huge humidity. Feels like Hawaii.

Oh, they evacuated the beaches and I could hear them on the loudspeakers from my house. Pretty cool.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I miss the salt from here :(

Something happen

My gaming laptop from late 2011 is showing its age. It's big, clunky, runs hot and can't run modern games anymore. Plus the random crashes.
I want to upgrade but I've the thing for less than 5 years, seems wasteful.
This is how I feel. I made a gaming PC a long time ago, but it was out of date so quickly, not worth the money unless you're gaming 50+ hours a week.

I went to see Antman today. It's pretty good. I would put it between like Ironman 1 and first Thor movie. Can't wait for him to show up in the avengers movie

zroid

Banned
I went to see Antman today. It's pretty good. I would put it between like Ironman 1 and first Thor movie. Can't wait for him to show up in the avengers movie
I'm still debating whether to go for IMAX or not. I have a lot of SCENE points to blow.

If someone checks it out on IMAX let me know if it was worth it

I'm still debating whether to go for IMAX or not. I have a lot of SCENE points to blow.

I'm saving my SCENE points for Star Wars.

When I was a Kid I wasn't obsessed with Luke or Darth Vader but R2-D2. I love that Robot. I hope BB-8 gets screen time

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
So the Habs official site has AGally listed as a center under their roster list......

Stretching harder than Mr. Fantastic, but it's that time of year.

Quick

Banned

I saw it in both regular 2D and IMAX 3D screenings.

It was okay in IMAX. The shrinking scenes look great, but it's not quite a standout.

zroid

Banned
Leafs hire a former Red Wings European scout (since 2007) as their new Director of Europeen scouting

I'm ok with this

I saw it in both regular 2D and IMAX 3D screenings.

It was okay in IMAX. The shrinking scenes look great, but it's not quite a standout.

Cool thanks. Pikma also recommended the IMAX so there's that. I wonder if there's anything else coming out in the next couple months that will be worth seeing on IMAX; if so then I might just save it for that. I dunno.

ShaneB

Golf fans, I was listening earlier to the Open final round while working, but realized it's such a close grouping, I've got to watch it.

Will TSN be replaying the final round tonight? I'd check the website myself to see a tv schedule, but would rather not see any scores.

Smack, the 1%er.

coin-flip-mcduck.gif

I tried toughing it out on the PC version, but you get a few hours in and it's apparent that they halfassed this port. My cousins stuck it out but that's because they don't have a PS4. Runs so smooth and I didn't have the money to just get a top end card for one game.

I know what my next purchase is: NOT a Razer stick, lol. (Evo reference)

Top Bottom