• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT| With the first pick the LA Kings are proud to select...

Tabris

Tabris were you sitting there for the past two and a half hours refreshing the page and waiting for someone to reply or your post? It's OK if you were.

You should use the subscriptions feature. It shows you what subscribed threads you have have a new post for you to look at.

My browsing always is Subscriptions first before I look at the main pages.

Why not though? Who cares about salary cap this year as long as it's gone by next year?

-Baertschi is not signed yet.
-Canucks have $3.5M in cap space without Baertschi. $1.5-2M is not "overpaying".
-Semin in a locker room cancer. Canucks just shipped out Kassian, a player with tons of potential and a poor attitude, for Prust, an older, more expensive, and less-skilled player but a better "locker room guy".
-Canucks have 12 forwards signed, 13 with Baertschi. I'd rather leave a spot for a young prospect than Semin.

Tabris

-Baertschi is not signed yet.
-Canucks have $3.5M in cap space without Baertschi. $1.5-2M is not "overpaying".
-Semin in a locker room cancer. Canucks just shipped out Kassian, a player with tons of potential and a poor attitude, for Prust, an older, more expensive, and less-skilled player but a better "locker room guy".
-Canucks have 12 forwards signed, 13 with Baertschi. I'd rather leave a spot for a young prospect than Semin.

I hadn't looked at the salary cap after the Bieksa trade. Man, lots of cap spent on a bunch of 4th line and 3rd pair D-men.

I agree with point 1, 2, and 4 then. 3 isn't as important for a 1-year rental probably.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
You should use the subscriptions feature. It shows you what subscribed threads you have have a new post for you to look at.

My browsing always is Subscriptions first before I look at the main pages.

How does this explain the threads you're not subscribed to?

FTCznCH.jpg

RC

Banned
Eh, I wasn't quite sold on him. Need more gameplay footage.

I just really want Alex back
alongside Karin or Juri

I liked what I saw, mostly becuase in his transformed state he reminded me of Gill.

I'm with you on Alex. But I'd be severly dissapointed if Urien doesn't make a return. I need some Aegis reflector in my life again.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
God damn at that final boss in Splatoon. So good.

Yes I only just beat it

Also, it hurt seeing Iwata as the last name in the credits :(

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Has Red Dead 2 been confirmed yet? My brother in law just let me know someone he knows is working on it, maybe I missed the boat on its announcement.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
He referred to it as Red Dead Redemption 2, but it's someone very close to him who works for Rockstar. He made an off hand comment about it in conversation and I wasn't sure if they formally announced it yet but know a lot of you guys have a hard on for the first one.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
He referred to it as Red Dead Redemption 2, but it's someone very close to him who works for Rockstar. He made an off hand comment about it in conversation and I wasn't sure if they formally announced it yet but know a lot of you guys have a hard on for the first one.

You're the new Cboat!

Has Red Dead 2 been confirmed yet? My brother in law just let me know someone he knows is working on it, maybe I missed the boat on its announcement.

I know there was a thread like months back confirming Red Dead 2 was in Development . It must be close to be revealed if not this year maybe early next year.

eyeless

Oh lawrd did GTAV mang on DAT frame rate has stolen my life.

Don't even know who I am anymore.
you have ascended

it's weird but for some reason assassin's creed revelations at 1080/60 blew my mind, it's not a top tier game in either visuals or game quality and i'd been playing on pc for a while at 1080/60 but i guess because i'd played 1 to brotherhood on consoles at 720/<30 and it was all i ever knew, assassin's creed at 60 frames for some reason was revelatory

then 3 came out and not even 60 frames could save the 'creed

Top Bottom