• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT| With the first pick the LA Kings are proud to select...

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Wait, the Leafs traded for a coach?

... I didn't even know that was possible!

I offer a bag of pucks for Q

Quick

Banned
I'm tuned into the Leafs press conference for Lou.

Always seemed wasteful to me using a wall of TVs dedicated purely for having a background design. Imagine the burn-in.

Quikies83

So I'm visiting my aunt sometime in October or November in Dallas and I'm going to buy us tickets to see the stars - I've never been to a NHL game and really know nothing about the arena.
Could anyone please give me some advice, tips on buying tickets, what to look for (good seats for good value), parking pass necessary, etc.
Thanks!

Quick

Banned
So I'm visiting my aunt someone in October or November in Dallas and I'm going to buy us tickets to see the stars - I've never been to a NHL game and really know nothing about the arena.
Could anyone please give me some advice, tips on buying tickets, what to look for (good seats for good value), parking pass necessary, etc.
Thanks!

If it's gonna be anything like the ACC, upper bowl seating isn't bad at all, since you get to see everything.

If you want to be closer, aim to sit near the vicinity of the away team goal. That way, you get to see the home team score up close.

Quick

Banned
nicholsonnod.gif

What he asked about was pretty tame. But I can already imagine his future articles.

Then I can just imagine Lou leaving this on his bed when he wakes up.

ma-hot-dog-papaya-king-608.jpg

Samyy

No4O7pU.jpg

Via theleafsnation.com

Seems like its all set, barring any minor things like hiring more scouts.

First line 2017:

Kovalchuk - Kadri - Stamkos

Believe!

LOU!

Lamoriello's hiring came out of left field, and shocked the Hell out of me, but I like it. He's a very smart hockey guy, and just the person this organization needs for its culture change. I just (kind of) wish Phil was still here, because it'd have been funny.

I missed the press conference but PVRed it. I assume that he's here to create a new culture and then turn things over to someone like Dubas, who he'll mentor. There are a lot of great people in place there, including Shannahan and Hunter, so I'm pretty satisfied and content moving forward.

Giving away a third hurts, but it is what it is I guess.

Top Bottom