• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT| With the first pick the LA Kings are proud to select...

$6.1M x 5 for Holtby?

that seems pretty reasonable. you never know with goalies though.

a2Dkmle.gif

Foggy

I'd say that's a good deal for the Caps.

Intermissions in Vegas should be ice jousting duels between a red and blue knight

eyeless

always thought kane was 5'11", that's what people always say

iknbSZe.png

saw this pic then checked his wikipedia and it says he's 5'10", some places say 5'11" tho, seems from this pic marner is taller so kane's prob 5'10"

nice 2 see this tho cuz i saw a picture of marner and bracco where they looked about the same height and bracco's 5'9" apparently so made me think maybe marner was really 5'10", anyway yeah just seems silly to worry about size with marner, good to see kane looking smaller than him when he's hella dope

aidan

Hugo Award Winning Author and Editor
I feel like the name "Knights' is problematic because knights are inherently lower on a hierarchical scale than kings.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Great! Because i don't think Las Vegas Black Knights has a nice ring to it.

I think "Las Vegas Loose Slots" has a nice ring to it.

Seriously, though, it will be interesting to see if they allow anything related to gambling.

Parch

I don't see how any Habs fan can be upset about the Semin deal. Low risk, high reward. Good fit.
It is a good fit, and a good opportunity for him. He'll get a fair chance on a good line. Plus he better be getting the hint that he's running out of opportunities. Time to prove that he still can be valuable, and if not? C'est la vie. A relatively cheap gamble for the Habs to take.

Top Bottom