• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT| With the first pick the LA Kings are proud to select...

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
This probably fits better here:

Harding announced his retirement :(

Incredible achievement to be able to play at the highest level with a disease as debilitating as MS though, all the kudos to him. Hope he gets a role with the team as an advocate or something.

Pikma

Banned

Incredible achievement to be able to play at the highest level with a disease as debilitating as MS though, all the kudos to him. Hope he gets a role with the team as an advocate or something.
That guy is fucking tough, sad to see him step down even though it's completely understandable. Hope the best for him in the future

zroid

Banned
what the fuck, they're giving Komarov a 5 min and game misconduct, for what???? bullshit

Medvedev either dove or punched himself

it was recorded as a kneeing penalty even though it was shoulder contact... LMAO

what the fuck, they're giving Komarov a 5 min and game misconduct, for what???? bullshit

Medvedev either dove or punched himself

it was recorded as a kneeing penalty even though it was shoulder contact... LMAO

The most bullshit ref decision I have seen in a while.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
I think Eichel will be just as good as McDavid, he's playing with men in the WHC and he's beasting on the ice.

Quick

Banned
Why did nobody tell me about this FHRITP attempt gone wrong? it's fucking glorious

And lo and behold: a defence force for those idiots.

computer-close-hulk.gif

Clydefrog

I didn't know about his MS until last year and I was blown away. What an amazing individual and personal accomplishment.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Because Cole Cassels will obviously play both offense AND defense to shut down McDavid like in the OHL playoffs.

CASSELS FUTURE FRANCHISE ITSHAPPENING.GIF

McDavid -4 Cassels +4 MCDAVID BUSTTTTTT

Not sure what's up with Subban. Management says they want him signed, he has little leverage, so what's the hold up? Canucks are pretty thin on D too so I don't think they can afford to lose him.

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
Because Cole Cassels will obviously play both offense AND defense to shut down McDavid like in the OHL playoffs.

CASSELS FUTURE FRANCHISE ITSHAPPENING.GIF

McDavid -4 Cassels +4 MCDAVID BUSTTTTTT

Cassels for McDavid one on one trade. Do it, Oilers !

dankir

Guys?? Drinks in the port? Riots on Ste. Catherine?? Can we fucking do something??

Friend posted this pic, ppl are launching fireworks near Palais Des Congres lol

11218910_10153322348359187_6122277792321110694_n.jpg

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
@mirtle said:
Montreal's window to win is now. Subban, Pacioretty and Price all young and all under contract for $20-million. Next 2-3 years vital.
He's right. Bergevin has pulled all the right moves so far, and our prospect pool is quite deep. It's the time to make some big moves, this summer should be interesting.

Guys?? Drinks in the port? Riots on Ste. Catherine?? Can we fucking do something??

Friend posted this pic, ppl are launching fireworks near Palais Des Congres lol
If I was still in Montreal, I'd be there :(

Top Bottom